|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.6 x 3.3 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||GL-2117|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GL-2117|
|Special Features||▲DC 12 300PSI Air Compressor Tire Inflator<br>▲ Inflates standard tire in 8 minutes<br>▲Built in Pressure Gauge<br>▲3 Nozzle Adapters|
|Vehicle Service Type||12V Car, Bike, Motorcycle, RV, SUV, ATV and Truck|
Consider these available items
GOOLOO DC 12V Portable Air Compressor - 300 PSI Tire Inflator Pump for Car, Bicycle, Motorcycles, Balls and Others
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. Fast and Powerful - Inflate a standard size tire from 0 - 35 PSI in 8 minutes with this GOOLOO 300 PSI portable tire inflator. Featuring a heavy duty and powerful motor, this compressor is one of the essential automotive accessories for a car, motorcycle, pickup truck, van, ATV and SUV.
- 2. Simple to use - Simply plug the DC power cable into your cigarette lighter socket, attach the quick connect air hose to your tire and turn the compressor on. Built-in air pressure gauge to ensure that you inflate the tire to the correct pressure requirement for your tire.
- 3. Compact - The 10 ft DC power cable are easily stored inside of the compressor.
- 4. Versatile Vehicle Air Compressor: Using the included nozzle adapters, this air compressor can be used for a bike tire, basketball, volleyball, football, inflatable pool toy's and other inflatables such as an air bed or mattress.
- 5. A Perfect Gift Choice - This air compressor is essential to keep in your vehicle in case of an emergency or disaster when on the road along with various other tools and gadgets.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GOOLOO 300 PSI Air Compressor which is the ideal to inflate flat tires ensures you have a safe driving since you never know what is on the road.
This Car Air Compressor/Tire Inflator works well after connecting to Jump Starter equipped with various power adapters.
- 12V DC outlet powered, Max pressure 300 Psi .
- Built-in air pressure gauge to ensure that you inflate the tire to the correct pressure requirement for your tire.
- 3 Nozzle Adapters, Will inflate tires on cars, SUV, RV, Bicycles, Motorcycles and even be used to inflate low pressure inflatables.
- Inflates standard tire in 8 minutes.
It's vital to your safety
Low pressure tires are dangerous and this tire pump can prevent you from avoiding an accident.
GOOLOO tire pump comes with 3 nozzle adaptors , which makes it perfect for 12v cars, bikes, motorcycles, RV, SUV, ATV. Also, sports equipment and inflatables adaptors included.
Compact size for easy storage
Designed small, it can easily be held with one hand. It really doesn't take up any space at all and can easily be stored in places such as a glovebox or under a car seat.
It's a great companion to have with you on the road, on a trip, or vacation.
Longer Power Cord
The 10 feet power cord that connects into the cigarette lighter ensures you can easily connect the tire inflator with all four tires on your vehicle. Never be bothered again by those car air compressors that struggle to reach the back tires!
Easy to Use
Simply plug into a car cigarette lighter plug, start inflating and turn off the unit manually once the desired pressure has been reached. The Easy-to-press valve also makes the process faster so as not to release too much air from the tire when removing the air hose.
It's better to cool it down for 10 minutes after continuous working for 10 minutes.
Maximum Working Pressure: 300 PSI
Power Source: 12 Volt Cigarette Lighter Plug Socket
Power cord: around 10 Feet
The inflator is not designed for continuous use. For every 10 minutes of inflator use, 10 minutes of cool down time are required.
Do not leave items to be inflated unattened while inflator is in use. These items can burst and could cause serious injury.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What could be better? The gauge overstated PSI by 4 pounds (I have a very accurate racing type gauge I used to double check). The air hose itself needs to be approx 6 inches longer in case the valve stem ends up not near the ground when you stop the car but more near the top of the rotation, which means you need to hold the device in your hand so the hose reaches, or let the device hang which isn't a good idea.
Other reviews say that it takes ~8 minutes to top up a car, sometimes more. The device also needs 10 min off for every 10 min of operation. So for 4 tires you're looking at spending ~40 minutes. 20 minutes of that under horrific noise.
I suppose if you were really desperate it might fill up your tires somewhat eventually. You'd go deaf by then but at least you'd have full tires. But you're not desperate, you're on the internet with hundreds of competing products, many of them better. Don't bother with this one.
Hard to explain but it clamps down on the tire valve, so you have to wiggle it off at first until you break it in.
This product got me out of a jam when fire pressure falls in the mountains.
The plastic flip connector looks flimsy and liable to break, but time will tell - be careful. Although a tiny emergency inflator kit came with my car, I want to save it for a real emergency, and use the GOOLOO for routine monthly tire checks. For those without a factory intflator kit, the small size and weight makes it ideal for carrying in the trunk.
The cord is short, just enough to reach one rear tire when plugged into the cigarette receptacle, necessitating unplugging and replugging to reach from the right to left side rear tires.
It does what it is supposed to do, efficiently and cheaply. Other inflators on Amazon had a lights and better gauges, but I didn't need those features at almost twice the price. One should use a separate quality tire gauge and not depend on one built-in the inflator. The inflator lacked a case, only the retail box, but I happened to have a spare nylon carrier with room for the air gauge. If it lasts for more than year or two it will be money well spent.