|Item Weight||0.704 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.98 x 4.25 x 1.42 inches|
|Item model number||GE174|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||GE174|
|Vehicle Service Type||Passenger Car|
GOOLOO 12V Cigarette Lighter Socket Adaptor for GOOLOO Air Compressor and Jump Starter Series
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. GOOLOO cigarette lighter socket adapter:made of durable material
- 2. Automotive adapter: brand new and high quality
- 3. Rated voltage: DC12V (compatible with GOOLOO car jump starter GP200, GP180 )
- 4. Power supply: tire inflator, car vacuum cleaner, car refrigerator,etc(need to connect the car jump starter for use)
- 5. Offer 12 + 6 month extended warranty & 30 days money back and 24/7 friendly customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Multi-functional GOOLOO cigarette lighter socket adapter
Bold power cord: thicker than similar power cords, the current is more conductive
Upscale product design: inner material is made of copper material,safe and secure,keep the light as new for a long time
Applicable models: GOOLOO, DBPOWER, Aickar, Nekteck, CYCMIA, iClever, ect
Cable length is 27mm, Diameter of the round hole is 25mm
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is such a simple and common sense add-on that it should be in the package for the jump starter.
The connector works fine and battery pack recognized output active as soon as I plugged it in.
Would recommend !