Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 297 reviews(5 star). See all 353 reviews
on November 25, 2016
I'm not a typical reviewer of products. I've probably written 2 product reviews in the past 5 years and this is one of the 2. The instructions are thorough enough. Not great and poorly translated, but you can figure out what they are saying. The product itself seems well constructed, I have some company vehicles that hadn't been driven in a while and I knew they would require a jump start to get them going. This gave me the opportunity to try the product the first day I received it. Out of the box it had 90% charge, however, I still charged the item to 100% prior to using it. It took approximately a half hour to charge from 90% to 100%. After charging fully I went to the shop parking lot with 2 sets of keys to vehicles I knew hadn't been started for some time. To verify they required jump starting I attempted to start both (both were F-250's with V8) and as I suspected they both required a jump. One had no response at all and one clicked. Slightly skeptical about whether the product would be successful jumping these I hooked it up to the first vehicle and despite my skepticism it cranked and started right up. With a little less skepticism and then connected it to the second vehicle and again, the second vehicle started right up. After disconnecting the unit from the second vehicle I checked the charge and the display still showed a 100% charge. According to the instructions the unit only needs charging every two to three months, I feel good enough about this product after this first experience that I will be ordering one to keep with each of my company vehicles. In addition to the unit also has an LED flashlight, strobe light, and SOS light. It also has ports for charging phones, laptops, etc.. and comes with all the connectors needed. All this is packaged in a small pouch with room for all cables and charging and is compact enough to put in the glove box or console.
on January 7, 2017
Wanted it to work,didn't believe any reviews..thought they were all paid for,or exchanged for product...took a chance and bought this.When these type of portable jump starts came out..they were only bought off a tool truck for hundreds of dollars,and...they melted the leads to the clamps! I was VERY hesitant to purchase this,thought if nothing else it would be a novelty.,,,Well fast forward to 3 months later. I work at a car dealership,and every winter the new vehicle batteries FREEZE SOLID! I was tired of begging,borrowing,lugging around 20lbs of lead acid battery jump start boxes....So as stated I bought this....I charged it completely once it arrived/took 2 hours or so.Took to work put in my tool box.I had the pleasant opportunity to try this out in November/just a basic jump start,and this WORKED!!!!! So I thought "well,it is kind of warm out,and the car battery may not have been that depleted".Did not recharge,just put back in tool box. December snowy cold day/ 19 degrees or so,another sweet opportunity to try this baby out. Connected to vehicle and BAM started right up!!!! Back into the tool box without recharge it went...Several other vehicles were jump started...perhaps 2 or 3 and back into the tool box it went without recharge.....Today 4 degrees..... battery FROZEN SOLID... the vehicle/6 cylinder 3.5 liter engine/ had a plug in heavy duty batter charger set to "boost" and the engine clicked once and then lights flickered and nothing....so I ADDED to the plug in battery charger set to boost,a name brand lead acid portable jump booster box to the vehicle...tried to start,got 6 clicks from the started and lights flickered on and off then nothing!!!!! In frustration I removed both the 12volt lead acid jump box and the plug in battery charger,,,, grabbed my tools to remove the battery (out in the 4 degree weather) when my buddy jokingly said "hey/try your amazing pocket battery jump start made by gooloo" I thought for a moment thinking yeah,right as if that would work! If it doesn't work I will write a nasty review...and if it works I would write a review full of praise and amazement!!!! So I go to the tool box grab this jump start box, connect it to the battery...got a reading stating battery was at 19% (the vehicle battery) I pressed the boost button,almost immediately it showed "ready" so I hop in the vehicle prayed,pressed the start button and the vehicle cranked with FORCE and started as if I put a new vehicle battery in!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!!! first try without hesitation the vehicle started right up!!!! This little box did what a BRAND NEW plug in 60amp battery charger set to boost AND a BRAND NEW 12volt lead acid portable battery jump start box CONNECTED AT THE SAME TIME!!! could not!!!! 3.5 liter 6 cylinder engine, The battery in the vehicle was a 760amp cca battery that failed and froze. So of course I went out to the lot and jump started with confidence 2 more vehicles! Without hesitation! this thing is amazing! When checking how much "power" was left in this after 3 months of use....it showed 91% charged!!!!! So back in the tool box it went.....I'll see how many vehicle I can jump start...the instructions state/if I am not mistaking/ It will jump start a vehicle 25 times before recharging is needed...So far seems to be true. The great thing about this is.....you can charge it with the "house charger" OR it has an adaptor you place into the "input" port and plug the other end into the cig lighter 12volt in your car...this recharges this product! Perfect for people like me who need it and can't make it back to a 110v outlet...plug it into your car and drive around to recharge! The only down side to this is....the nice looking,nice feeling,perfect storage case zipper came off track and now does not zip any longer.....no big deal since this is an amazing product and works as advertised!! And worked is 4 degree weather quickly without hesitation! This also has usb charging ports,a LED flash light,and adaptors to charge you phone/camera/ect... crazy!
on February 23, 2017
We bough this thinking we were probably only going to use it when we go camping to charge our phones,
quickly we realized that it is such powerful jump starter as we have had to use it on both of our vehicles since we purchased it.
I like how sturdy it is and the black rubber makes it easier to handle. It has a digital screen that tells you what percentage of battery it has.
It comes with many different plug accessories and a hard and durable case with different pockets for the cords and such.
I highly recommend you buy this product, it is an excellent back up for those days when your car doesn't want to start or you left your charger at home.
on November 5, 2016
This jump starter is AMAZING. It's so small it can fit in the pocket on the back of my seat. I've only had to use it once so far and it worked perfectly, didn't even discharge the battery enough to register below 100% charge. I don't know how they get so much current out of such a tiny package but it works. Traditional jump starters are 20lbs and about the size of a spare tire, this one is 8x4x2".

Some other very cool features you get with this charger are a cigarette lighter plug so that you can actually recharge it with the car you just jump started, a built-in LED flashlight which is super handy when you're under the hood hooking it up, and probably the coolest feature is the dual USB output ports & 12v adapter, so this doubles as a huge, 18000mah power bank! I'm very happy with this purchase, highly recommended.
on June 15, 2016
So I've owned this jump start for about two months, but only need it to use it for the first time today on a friends car, it is fantastic. It took all of 5 seconds and the car was up and running. My friend has asked my to order him one today. Plus it has a nice case to keep it all in.
on February 20, 2017
This is an update on my last review of the Gooloo 700 a jump starter. As I stated in my first review the clamp handle broke the first day I used the jumpstarter. I contacted Gooloo excellent customer service through email. They responded by immediately sending me a new clamp cable and giving me a discount on my next order. The product is of good quality and works well. I really like the percentage of charge display. I highly recommend this product from this company with excellent customer service.
on March 10, 2017
This was initially purchased as a back up for our car batteries. It has been used to jump off people that we have run across stranded in parking lots and works as advertised. The funny part is that is has found another use in the "down time". This works GREAT as a back up battery charger for our phones and tablets while in the car. While I have a multi charger in the front of the car, the kids use it in the back and are able to maintain a full charge. Wonderful purchase!
on November 3, 2016
Yesterday I used it in anger to jump start a neighbours car instead of getting out my jump leads - very impressed that it was able to start a 2.5litre diesel from cold given how small it is and how dead the car was.
Feels really well made and I really like the LCD readout which gives a real time indication of power remaining.
on November 19, 2016
This is great. I have and old riding lawnmower and by use of this jump starter it started fast. One other thing I used it for, a portable tire inflator. Rather than looking for a gas stations I bought and inflator. This jump starter comes with and cigarette lighter attachment, inflated all 4 of my truck tires and still had 68% left. Now no more using you car to jump start.
on September 17, 2016
Just received it and it had an 85% charge. Tried it on a completely dead car and it started after 3 tries. I charged it up to 100% and it started a completely dead car 1st try. As far as service life, I will report any negative results down the road. I'm satisfied with the purchase and would recommend this jump starter.