Goplus Compact Folding Treadmill for Home, Electric Walking Running Machine, Low Noise, Built-in 2 Workout Modes and 12 Programs, with Display
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Low Noise Electric Treadmill——Goplus 1HP electric treadmill features with high quality motor drive system, which guarantee the stable operation of the machine with 220lbs weight capacity. Don't worry it will make big noise, it will absolutely not disturb your downstairs while you running on it.
- Space Saving Design——The whole size of the treadmill is 46" x20" x43"(L x W x H), the folded size is 9" x23" x51"(L x W x H). This small treadmill is ideal for any one of your rooms. The folded machine can be stored near the shelf or under the bed.
- Operation Display—— There is a round display on the panel stop/start, speed, distance, calories and time, and you can choose different mode(Auto mode and manual mode) or workout programs (12 built-in workout programs)as you need.
- Safety Guaranteed Design——Safety Key connect you and the machine, the machine will stop working in case of emergency.
- 100% Warranty——We offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence. We are quite sure that you will be super-impressed with DURABILITY, PORTABILITY and HIGH QUALITY of our treadmill.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Don't have time to go to the gym? Is outdoor sports affected by the weather? Our high-quality, foldable and easy-to-operate treadmill allows you to enjoy a comfortable sports experience at home. Your home is your gym. Its folding size is about 9 "x 23" x 51 "(L x W x H), which is very suitable for small rooms. It is simple in design but involves all basic functions and has high cost performance. Don't hesitate to take it home!
- Color: Black
- Main Material: Premium Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 46" x20" x43"(L x W x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 9" x23" x51"(L x W x H)
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
- Item Weight: 51lbs
- Voltage: 110V
- Frequency: 60Hz
The 1HP electric treadmill has a high quality motor drive system to ensure stable operation of the machine. Don't worry about it making a lot of noise. It won't bother your neighbors while you are running.
With a round electronic display, your movement speed, distance, calories and time are clear at a glance. You can freely adjust the speed according to your needs. There are 3 modes and 12 programs to choose from.
By connecting you and the machine with a safety clip, you can stop the treadmill as needed to avoid safety issues.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using this for a month now, 3-4 times a week, increasing my speed and distance.
I'm a female in my early 60's and was a regular jogger for decades. I stopped 2 years and 20 lbs ago and finally decided it was apparent the weight increase was going to continue, to it was time to get exercising again. I don't have room for a large, standard treadmill and I have downstairs neighbors, so walking it was going to have to be. You can see by my pics I have a stationary bike, but, I have to admit, though it is a good bike, I hate bike riding. Now that I am happily walking, I do get on the bike for a few miles after I'm off the treadmill. Right now I'm up to 2 miles in 40 mins and plan to increase. The weight is slowly coming off and I'm definately toning up. So the treadmill fulfilling it's intended purpose.
However, I have a couple of concerns about this treadmill:
1) It is small and was an economy purchase so it's no-where near a "substantial" piece of equipment. That said, be aware the narrow width of the walking surface means you have to be a steady walker, if you wander or wobble you will either end up stepping on the sides of the base and really falter, or you will advance forward onto the plastic cover at the front of the belt. I've been doing this a month now and have found my pace and an acceptable stride for this platform, but, I still occasionally wander and stepping on a stationary portion of the base will really send you off kilter. So, if you're not starting off w/a good sense of balance, get a bigger treadmill.
2) Because it is an economy treadmill, it is not built as sturdy as larger more expensive units. Just in this first month I have lost both rubber pads that were secured around two bolts under the front support rail at the base, and a long piece of plastic that covers the bolts on the side of the treadmill belt flipped off when I stepped on it during use. I didn't even know that had happened til I got off at the end of a walk, during which I had wandered a bit to the left while walking at a good clip. I had to really put effort into getting my balance back and somehow this plastic strip was popped off and flipped to the other side of the treadmill, landing on the carpet. The adhesive used to secure it over the bolts is not very grippy, at all. The manufacturer should do something about that. If it had hit while I was walking I may have really lost my balance and fallen off and that could have been all kinds of ugly.
I have folded it up a few times and it does that easily, also, it's light in weight so maneuvering it around is easy too. Someone else had mentioned it would have been better if the arms were higher, and I agree. During cool down I seem to need to hold on to the bars a bit as I adjust to a slower pace and the distance I have to lean forward is awkward; I'm of average height.
Over all, I am pleased w/this machine. It came out of its shipping box w/no problem and there isn't any noteworthy assembly. The little computer adjusts manually, as I prefer, to increase speed, it shows your time on the machine and distance you've covered, and it's well lit and easy to read. When I get off the machine at 2 miles, my GARMIN fitness watch tells me I've going 2.3 miles, so, it's pretty accurate.
It's an inexpensive, basic unit but, it should be better constructed to have a more secure, wobble free experience, and not to have parts come loose during use. If your used to a wide commercial treadmill or walking outside, the small base will take some adjusting too.