GORCHEN Garden Grafting Pruning Pruner Tool Kit Set Plant Branch Twig Vine Fruit Tree Graft Cutting Scissors Shear Omega-Cut U-Cut V-Cut
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Different from traditional grafting tool, this product does pruning and grafting at the same time, easy to use and more efficient
- 3 replaceable grafting cutting blades(Ω-Cut U-Cut V-Cut) can make precision and clean cut
- Pruning blade(3mm thick) is ideal for removing useless leaves, twigs and stems without changing the tool
- Able to cut grafting plants' twig whose diameter is range from 5mm-1.4cm/0.2"-0.55"
- Handles are made from ABS plastic, the rest part and blades are made from high carbon steel, chrome treated for durable sharp
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
WARRANTY & CUSTOMER SERVICE:
GORCHEN provides 30 Days Warranty and Lifetime Product Support.
Within this period, if the product gets broken after usage or for any reason you are not satisfied with it,
please contact us for new replacements or return, we will resolve any possible issue for you.
• When making the grafting cut, do it slowly with stable pressure to get a nice clean cut.
• Due to grafting twig is thick, sometimes we need to repeat cutting 2-3 times to get a perfect grafting cut.
• Can't cut dry wood or hard wood(like walnut tree, jujube tree).
• Only can cut grafting stems whose diameter is from 5mm-1.4cm/0.2"-0.55".
• Assemble or disassemble the grafting blades when the handle lock is at LOCK status.
1 x Pruner
3 x Grafting Blades(3 listed type, one is pre-assembled in the pruner)
1 x Wrench(to assemble or disassemble the grafting blade)
1 x Screwdriver(to assemble or disassemble the grafting blade)
1 x PE Grafting Tape
1 x Assortment Bag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This tool is excellent for novice gardeners who want to get into grafting. Using knives can be very tricky the first few grafts because the lack of experience. I cut myself a few times doing it. You need to pull the knife towards you when your grafting because the position of the flat side of the knife. Without getting too deep into specifics of using a knife for grafting.. it can be dangerous.
The product was very easy to use and made solid cuts for a easy union connection. One caveat with the product is that the scion wood needs to be a certain thickness in order for it to work. The blades work well for about 20 grafts and then need to be switched out. It's nice that they provide a complete kit with grafting blades, adjustment tools, grafting tape and carrying case. For my grafts it was pretty easy. I used parafilm I had on hand instead of the ones provided. I'll use the tape they provided after I burn through my parafilm roll. I would recommend this product to anybody who's looking to get into grafting with zero experience.
TIPS: make sure you use a rubberband to secure the union prior to putting the tape on so it that the wind, birds or accidental bumping does not break the union. also don't recommend using this on citrus grafting as the scion wood can be oddly shaped.