- Product Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 2 inches ; 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B071ZVJ62M
- Item model number: Gore Bike Wear
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #226,378 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
GORE BIKE WEAR Road WINDSTOPPER Overshoes
|Price:||$23.54 - $110.30|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Material: [shell] nylon, [fabric] 55% polyamide, 35% polyurethane, 10% Kevlar
- Closure: zipper
- Recommended Use: cycling, training, racing
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Advantages at a glance:
Windstopper Overshoes for road cyclists.
- Abrasion resistant material at sole and toes
- Open sole
- Zipper with slider on back
- Back velcro width adjustment
- Reflective elements
Accessories - Details that make a difference!
These overshoes for road cyclists offer reliable protection in cold days and splash water out. Thanks to Gore-Windstopper Technology, the overshoes are windproof, extremely breathable and water resistant.
1 Degree makes the difference
Due to Gore Windstopper material, your body temperature stays in balance, even a minor temperature change of one degree can affect performance. Moisture management and perfectly tuned weather protection establishes personal climate comfort. As such Gore Windstopper ensures a perfect microclimate.
1 Degree makes the difference
The Gore Windstopper Laminate
|Description||Road Overshoes, Windstopper||Element Gloves, Selected Fabrics||Universal Leg Warmers, Windstopper||Universal Headband, Selected Fabrics||Universal Hood, Gore-Tex|
|Weight||0.26 lb||0.13 lb||0.26 lb||0.03 lb||0.17 lb|
No matter how thick your socks are when you're out riding in chilly weather, they still don't keep the windchill out. Windproof shoe covers like the Gore Bike Wear Road SO Overshoes are the real ticket to keeping your feet warm. The Road SO Overshoes feature WindStopper soft shell fabric that blocks chilling winds like a linebacker. But your feet won't drown in their own perspiration. The shell may block wind, but it still allows moisture to escape. Along the sole, reinforcements and abrasion-resistant materials are added at the cut-outs to avoid premature failure. At the ankle, an elastic cuff and hook-and-loop strap ensures the weather is locked out of the OverShoe. Reflective piping adds safety in low-light, and a rear entry zip make these a breeze to pull on over shoes. The Gore Bike Wear Road SO OverShoes come in five sizes, and two colors; Black or Neon Yellow.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?