GORE BIKE WEAR Men’s Thermal Cycling Jersey, GORE Selected Fabrics, Thermo Jersey, Size L, Brilliant Blue, SELETM600005
- 85% POLYAMIDE, 15% ELASTANE
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Warm men’s thermal jersey for recreational cyclists who ride short to medium distances with friends – Comfort fit
- Ideal for winter, Rapid wicking thanks to stretch functional material, Quick drying and extremely breathable thanks to GORE Selected Fabrics technology
- High comfort thanks to close fit collar, Easy opening and closing thanks to zip tags, Optimal when worn under a jacket or directly on skin, Long back
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
This ELEMENT THERMO jersey is designed for the recreational cyclist. The highly functional fabric is great as a solo top or as a mid layer. Long back eliminates breezy gaps.
- Highly functional fabric
- Full-length front zipper
- Zipper underflap
- Ergonomic collar
- Long sleeves
- Long back
- Easy access 3-compartment back pocket
- Concealed zipper Napoleon pocket
- Machine washable
- Reflective detailing
Insulation and easy access storage
Ideal long sleeved jacket for the recreational cyclist. Great as a solo piece and also works well under a jacket in cooler or changeable conditions.
- GORE BIKE WEAR products are specifically designed for the needs of the modern cyclist. Innovative GORE-TEX and WINDSTOPPER technologies ensure maximum comfort and protection in all weather conditions throughout the year – as they have done for more than 30 years!
- Bob Gore, the current Chairman and son of the founders, invented the revolutionary GORE-TEX membrane in 1969, with its unique features: water repelling, windproof, breathable. The company has been awarded international recognition by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the world’s top Multinational Workplaces
- Internal research laboratories are constantly striving to offer sustainable products without compromising on quality or function. All products and brand materials from GORE BIKE WEAR meet the requirements for Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
All Gore Bike Wear clothing meets Oeko-Tex Standard 100. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is an external, independent certification system for textile products. It is the most widely recognized product safety certificate. In addition, the brand’s WINDSTOPPER and Gore Tex membranes meet the official criteria of the Blue Sign Standard. In order to ensure responsible production, Gore Bike Wear has been part of the Fair Labor Association (FLA) since 2012. This organization campaigns for the observance of workers' rights and working conditions worldwide and especially in the textile industry.
Layers of warmth - Thermo jersey with brushed inner for comfort. Perfect as a mid-layer under vest or jacket, or alone. Keeps you toasty on the move. - - For the recreational cyclist. This long sleeve thermo jersey is part of the series, designed specifically for the recreational cyclist and with an eye to good-looking functionality both on and off the road. The Outfit System combines various items with selected accessories to perfectly equip the leisure cyclist throughout the year. Key features: versatile, multi-use, tight or loose fitting. - Care Instructions - Easy care, washable at 40° C, color sort, do not tumble dry, cool iron, wash inside out, do not use fabric softener - GORE BIKE WEAR - Bob Gore, the current Chairman and son of the founders, invented the revolutionary GORE-TEX membrane in 1969. The membrane is characterized by the unique features that make it waterproof, windproof and breathable. For more than 30 years the company has designed products specifically for the needs of the modern cyclist. Innovative GORE-TEX and WINDSTOPPER technologies ensure maximum comfort and protection in all weather conditions. - Internal research laboratories are constantly striving to offer sustainable products without compromising on quality or function. All products and brand materials from GORE BIKE WEAR meet the requirements for Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- Department : Mens
- Manufacturer : Gore Bike Wear
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 16 x 2 inches
- ASIN : B00IWURE22
- Item model number : SELETM
- Date First Available : November 17, 2009
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
warm enough and nice fit
Dennoch sieht das Trikot nun aufgrund deutlicher Abnutzungs- bzw. Alterungserscheinungen bereits aus, als wäre es mehrere Jahre alt. Der Stoff fusselt an allen Ecken und Enden, an einigen Stellen löst sich das Gewebe bereits auf. Ich habe versucht, es auf Fotos festzuhalten.
So darf ein Radtrikot nach mehreren Monaten intensiver Nutzung bzw. nach mehreren Jahren mäßiger Nutzung aussehen, aber nicht nach fünf Verwendungen! Der (für meine Verhältnisse) relativ hohe Preis von € 66,53 ließ mich vermuten, dass die Qualität besser sei, aber leider war das ein Irrtum.
Zum Vergleich: Mein Trikot der Firma Gonso für € 22,81, welches ich am selben Tag über Amazon bestellt habe und seither ein- bis zweimal wöchentlich verwende, weist KEINERLEI Abnutzungserscheinungen auf, obwohl der Preis auf "Billigsdorfer"-Qualität schließen ließe.