|Brand Name||Accessory Power|
|Item model number||GGBP000100BKUS|
|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.4 x 10.6 x 5.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16.38 x 10.63 x 5.63 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
GOgroove BassPULSE Computer Speaker System with Blue LED Glow Lights & Powered Subwoofer - Works with PC , Apple MAC , ASUS , Acer , Alienware , CybertronPC , Dell , HP , & More Computers
|Price:||$49.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GOgroove 2.1 channel computers speakers enhance the sound quality for your Apple ,ASUS , Acer , Alienware , Cybertron , Cyberpower , Dell , Lenovo , Samsung and More computers | PC & MAC Compatible
- Full-range satellite speakers , side-firing subwoofer , front-loaded volume control and bass equalizer. Makes a perfect back to school gift for college student's dorm rooms and apartments!
- Blue LED accent lights - Pulse to the beat of the music when the bass equalizer is turned up past 80%
- Play audio from your Computers ,MP3 Player , iPod , Tablet , Smartphone , Home Theater & other devices with standard 3.5mm AUX audio output (headphone jack)
- Backed by a Manufacturer's 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: GOgroove BassPULSE Computer Speaker System with Blue LED Glow Lights & Powered Subwoofer - Works with PC , Apple MAC , ASUS , Acer , Alienware , CybertronPC , Dell , HP , & More Computers
Logitech Speaker System Z313 B002HWRZ2K
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Super Discounter LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||5.63 inches x 16.38 inches x 10.63 inches||9.5 inches x 12 inches x 11.5 inches||9.25 inches x 13 inches x 6.5 inches||9.17 inches x 9.92 inches x 9.25 inches|
|Item Weight||6 pounds||9 pounds||7.1 pounds||9.53 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Very aesthetically pleasing - the blue LEDs light up brightly and beautifully. The clear plastic on the speakers adds another sense of sleek style.
Very decent sound - not the best, but for it's price (thirty-five), is very decent. Speakers sound crisp and clear, and sub-woofer is punchy, literally! There is a front-facing canal that will blow the wig off your head if you stay close enough - beware!
Just a minor one - the two speakers are made of light cheap plastic.
Bottom line: if you're looking for an inexpensive 2.1 sound system for your everyday computer/laptop/portable music player/phone use, definitely consider this.
A GREAT college dorm room present!
Why I bought this brand? - I will admit that I was not very sure what I am spending money on when I clicked the One-Click button and made the purchase. Let me emphasize that this was not an impulse buy by any chance, I did research a bit about 2.1 speaker systems and did consider other models, mainly Logitech and Creative, before I bought this! What worried me though was the fact that I had never heard anything about this brand or their reliability, and there was very little information available on the net, which is not a very reassuring sign. But I decided to go with this, mainly because of 2 factors:
1) Aesthetics: My new build has blue led fans all through out - 7 fans on the case and 2 CPU cooler fans! So Blue was definitely the predominant theme on the desk and this added to that very elegantly. So yes the major reason I stumbled upon these and got stuck was because I was searching for speakers with some LED lighting on them. I know it is not a very technical way evaluate a speaker, but who wanted to get technical and spend a bomb on a pair of speakers for your computer - not me! I have a 7.1 home theater set up for serious listening and entertainment, this was majorly for listening to some light music while I worked and for my 2 year old son to watch Thomas (he loves Thomas) and for my amateur movie soundtracks!
2) Price: This definitely is not the cheapest or the costliest out there, computer 2.1 speaker systems can be your from $15 bucks onwards upto around $400.Read more ›
-Color and Size
-Sub / front plate controls
-The jack for the output audio is only good for the wire that they included for just THEIR product. I bought a splitter in attempt to do another set of speakers, but the splitter cable would not fit into the sub. That was the only bummer I found about this.
Buy these, they will make you happy! Great Gift as well.
Just one negative the blue lighted speakers and base unit are quite bright at night. it would be nice to have a dimmer or switch to turn it off as it is almost bright enough to read by, which might be an asset at times. I have it set up right next to my bed and after a few nights it didn't bother me. So I would recommend this speaker system I don't think you will be disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was looking for an inexpensive speaker system for my laptop, which was also inexpensive. I found it. It sounds really good. The bass is very good. Easy to assemble. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Ramon Lee Klemmensen
These were outstanding and high quality for the price. I ordered them in clue and they look amazing!Published 1 day ago by LJones
good quality for the price. Just a slight whine on certain songs when it's too loudPublished 2 days ago by Roberto C.
Looks really interesting, but when trying to move the speakers the day I got them the wired pulled right out of one of them.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
It's not bad in terms of performance, though the lighting thing doesn't quite work as advertised in that it just kinda stays on rather than pulsing in relation to anything. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Josh
Its amazing. It works nicely and its been a while since I got it and it still works great. I do like the fact that you can adjust the bass or whatever from just the knobs. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Gabby