Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
GOgroove BassPULSE 2.1 Computer Speakers with Blue LED Glow Lights and Powered Subwoofer - Works with PC , Apple MAC , ASUS , Acer , Alienware , CybertronPC , Dell , HP and More Computers
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- GOgroove 2.1 channel computers speakers enhance the sound quality for your Apple , ASUS , Acer , Alienware , Cybertron , Cyberpower , Dell , Lenovo , Samsung and More computers | PC & MAC Compatible
- Full-range satellite speakers , side-firing subwoofer , front-loaded volume control and bass equalizer provide powerful room-filling audio to your computer setup
- Blue LED accent lights - Pulse to the beat of the music when the bass equalizer is turned up past 80%
- Play audio from your Computers , MP3 Player , iPod , Tablet , Smartphone , Home Theater & other devices with standard 3.5mm AUX audio output (headphone jack)
- Backed by a Manufacturer's 3-Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item GOgroove BassPULSE 2.1 Computer Speakers with Blue LED Glow Lights and Powered Subwoofer - Works with PC , Apple MAC , ASUS , Acer , Alienware , CybertronPC , Dell , HP and More Computers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.63 x 16.38 x 5.63 in||11.5 x 12 x 9.5 in||3.5 x 4.9 x 9.5 in||6.5 x 13 x 9.25 in||3.07 x 3.07 x 4.92 in||9.25 x 9.92 x 9.17 in|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces||9 lbs||3.03 lbs||7.05 lbs||1.26 lbs||9.53 lbs|
Room Filling Sound
The Ultimate Speaker Setup
Your computer is your gaming center , movie theater and personal concert hall. Unfortunately they leave much to be desired when it comes to a full sound experience. With the GOgroove BassPULSE speakers , your music , movies and entertainment come to life with dynamic highs , warm mid-tones and a deep , powerful bass. Simply plug it in , and enjoy rich stereo sound.
Dynamic, Full-Spectrum Audio
These multimedia speakers give you all the bass and volume you have been looking for. Connect your favorite smartphone , tablet , computer or mp3 player and enjoy room-filling sound that leaves everyone impressed.
- They are equipped with neodymium full-range satellite speakers , each with 5-watts of power , as well as the side-firing 10-watt subwoofer , 40 watts of peak power
- Powered subwoofer comes with its own equalizer so you control how much bass you want
- Stream audio from any device using a standard 3.5mm AUX input or headphone port. Included in the set , is a power cord that can be plugged into any AC wall outlet.
Pulse to the Beat
Glowing LED Lights
The BassPULSE speakers are designed with bold LED lights and a modern look. Whether you are listening to music in your college dorm room , bedroom or office , these speakers add both style and unparalleled sound to any space.
- For a soft LED accent , press the pulse button and the satellites and subwoofer will glow.
- Turn the bass equalizer past 80% and the lights will pulse to the beat of the bass!
Top customer reviews
1. The speakers are not separate lines. They use same Y cable which feeds into a single standard 3.5mm jack. It's okay for a small desk but not long enough to spread them out far. They can spread out about 6 feet but that's it. If they were two separate wires then I could at least put an extension on each of them. As is...I'm stuck at that max distance.
2. The amplification is not very good. I thought it would be much better at that wattage advertised but it wasn't. The bass is decent but the overall volume is not impressive. I had to pump the volume up on my computer all the way to get a sound that filled the room. Supposedly it's 40W but it sounds like 25W.
3. It also crackles when you turn the knob. I tried exercising the potentiometer (knob) but it didn't seem to go away. There must be some oxidation in there. Not a killer issue but annoying. As long as you don't touch the knob it's fine.
4. My 3.5mm jack has some kind of odd defect. I pushed it in all the way but even the slightest touch will cause it to lose stereo. It's not the computer jack because it woks fine with other speakers. It must be a defect with the jack on the cable provided.
I'm still going to use them but I was hoping for a better outcome. I guess it's okay for a budget application and without the defects it probably would be better.
I was shocked on how good it sounded and how much power this speaker system had. Although it sounded kind of tinty, it wasn't that bad. I recieved the system relatively fast and it was real easy to set up and get going.
For those of you that place a higher priority on the "light show", you will be disappointed. They barely pulse and look more like the power is about to go out rather than following the bass. I liked the color and didn't care about the pulse aspect of it. You can turn them completely off if you like.
Product was packaged well and arrived with no problems.
Many of these types of system also seem to have too short of speaker wires, and this is not exception. However they are longer than other models, so that got it a four out of five. Overall, I'm satisfied with the product.
In short, buy them! the sound is great, the price is perfect and the strobe/pulsating effect is cool!
The sound is pretty good for the price.
All cables are short!
Left and Right speakers share one cable, that has to be split if you want to have any distance between them.
Putting the left and right speakers on the ends of a full desk leaves little cable left to run to the subwoofer.
Cable for the speakers to the PC is one cable for front channel only, and more to the point, it is short!
On/Off power switch is on the back of the subwoofer.
Volume controls are on the subwoofer. Want it louder? reach for the subwoofer!
Pulse? More like lights on, lights off button only.
The pulse button on mine is rather flimsy.
REALLY no pulse on the left and right speakers, as the lights on mine just do not work. Sound comes through, but the lights do not turn on. the light on the subwoofer works, and is the exact blue I wanted.
I will be returning these shortly.
As another reviewer mentioned, if you plan to just plug and play with these, they won't have very good sound. You will definitely need a third party program, like Sound Blaster Cinema, to get the most out of these speakers. After tweaking with the settings, these sound great!
A few other reviews said that the speakers they bought didn't look like the picture, but mine came in exactly like the product in the description.
Most recent customer reviews
I needed speakers that could play bass because I do audio & video editing.Read more