Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
GOgroove BassPULSE 2.1 Computer Speakers with Red LED Glow Lights and Powered Subwoofer - Gaming Speaker System for Music on Desktop , Laptop , PC with 40 Watts , Heavy Bass
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2.1 OUTPUT WITH POWERED SUBWOOFER: Satellite channel speakers and bass heavy sub stream audio from any device using a standard 3.5mm AUX input or headphone port
- ROOM-FILLING AUDIO: Full-range satellite speakers , side-firing subwoofer and front-loaded volume control provide powerful bass that will blow you away
- MODERN RED LED ACCENT LIGHTS: Bright lights provide bold flare and pulse to the beat of the music when the bass equalizer is turned up past 80%
- VERSATILITY FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES: Stream audio from more than just your computer | The 3.5mm AUX audio output (headphone jack) connects to your iPod , Tablet , Smartphone and more devices
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: GOgroove Speakers are backed by a 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ultimate Speaker Setup
Your computer is your gaming center , movie theater and personal concert hall. Unfortunately they leave much to be desired when it comes to a full sound experience. With the GOgroove BassPULSE speakers , your music , movies and entertainment come to life with dynamic highs , warm mid-tones and a deep , powerful bass.
Illuminating LED Accents
The BassPULSE speakers are designed with bold LED lights and a modern look. Whether you are gaming , listening to music in your bedroom or office , these speakers add both style and unparalleled sound to any space.
Pulsing or Static Lighting
For a soft LED accent , press the pulse button and the satellites and subwoofer will glow. Turn the bass equalizer past 80% and the lights will pulse to the beat of the bass!
Equipped with neodymium full-range satellite speakers , each with 5-watts of power , as well as the side-firing 10-watt subwoofer , 40 watts of peak power
Set up in Seconds
Stream audio from any device using a standard 3.5mm AUX input or headphone port. Included in the set , is a power cord that can be plugged into any AC wall outlet.
Feel Confident with Your Purchase
All GOgroove speakers are backed by a 3 Year Manufacturer's Assurance
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: They've reached out to me and replaced the speakers. THey made a one-time exception and did not charge me the $4.99 shipping for the replacement speakers. I did have to pay for shipping of my broken speakers to them. Again, they have remained attentive to the situation throughout the entire process.
I bought my first set a while back and when they eventually died (after less than a year) I figured it was just an unlucky fluke and got a second set. That set just kicked the bucket on me today after an even shorter time frame. Mind you, I don't use them heavily, blasting sound at 100% 24/7--I just use them for gaming and some music, and before the sound starts to go out I don't even have the volume up more than about a quarter of the way. For most of this year I've actually been using headphones so the most recent set has gotten even less of a workout than the first!
Unfortunately they're too expensive to risk trying again, as much as I want to love them. So, as much as it breaks my heart, I can't recommend these speakers. You'd be better off getting a more reliable set and trying to figure out cool lighting effects on your own, which unfortunately is what it looks like I'll have to do, since there's no comparable set elsewhere for looks.
the reason for the two star review.. unfortunately, the sound these speakers reproduce is less than good. the left and right speakers are awful at reproducing anything in the low frequency, and don't a pear to have any sort of crossover limiter. the sub woofer is barely noticeable compared to other 2.1 systems of similar price and size until you turn it up a tad too far and then its a blapity blap fest. these speakers are advertised to pulse with the bass, its actually dimming with the bass. when the speakers dim, it gets muddy and distorted. this tells me the built in amplifier is far to inadequate to do the job properly.
these speakers might have been great if they were not so under powered.
***Update*** So after very infrequent use (very minimal music, no gaming) and 1 year, these speakers have taken a crap. The subwoofer is really all I can hear and the main (blue) speakers have barely any mid/treble coming out of them. I'm pretty bummed because these speakers match my desktop, which has the exact same blue lighting.