GOgroove Flexsmart SP Advanced Car Mount System with Signal Intensifying FM Transmitter for HTC, LG , T-Mobile, Motorola, Samsung and More Google Android Phone
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- We've taken every flaw of other FM Transmitters and improved them with a superior car audio solution. Superior Mount design combines 3 most important features in just one unit : holds, charges & plays
- Fully-articulating flexible neck makes it suitable for any position in your vehicle - SIDEWAYS OR UPRIGHT, LANDSCAPE OR VERTICAL; Patented DC Barrel Grip will ensure the unit is stable in your DC Outlet when making sharp turns!
- ENHANCED VOICE DETECTION Microphone makes hands-free calls easy while driving. ***Hands-free call quality is BEST when using a clear FM station, and when your cellphone signal strength is 4 bars or better.
- NEW sleek, black advanced silicon grip design is made to fit your smartphone while it’s in its protective case, offering the ultimate in protection and functionality for your valuable mobile device.
- Guaranteed Quality **3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty**
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Redesigned GOgroove FlexSMART SP (2011) Advanced FM Transmitter For Smartphones
Play, Charge, and Mount your Smartphone ON THE GO!
Innovative design allows you to play music, charge and mount your smartphone for a flawless music experience.
Play Music Through Your Car Speakers!
Sound quality is SUPERIOR to almost any FM Transmitter on the market, and now features an enhanced FM Transmitting Chipset with DC Surge Protection.
A well designed display and easy to use frequency finder, makes tuning into your Music simple!
Make and Receive Calls Hands-Free while driving!
Accept calls through your car speakers.
DC Stabilizer, Flexible Neck and Rotating Head Provides a Perfect Fit in Nearly ANY Car!
The FlexSmart plugs into your DC Car Outlet. Its Flexible Neck and Rotating Head can adjust in seconds to fit nearly any make or model. Rotating head allows Landscape and Portrait viewing for the optimum user experience.It's the IDEAL Mount for use with GPS Navigation.
Holds Your Smartphone Securely
New Adjustable locking arms with cushioned rubber grips, and a non-slip finish make this FM Transmitter the best at securely and conveniently holding your device. The wide grips support most smartphones with thick protective cases attached and have built in side channels for phones with side loaded charging ports.
Innovative USB Charging Port
Includes built in USB Charging Port. Rapid Charging for Smartphones and other USB charging devices – Charges at 2.0A for charging most smartphones to 100% in less than 1 hour.
HTC - Sensation , Evo , Thunderbolt , Inspire / Motorola - Droid RAZR , Photon Bionic , Atrix , Droid , X2 / Samsung - Droid Charge , Epic Touch Galaxy S II , Galaxy Nexus , Infuse , Nexus S 4G , Captivate / LG - Revoltuion , Optimus , and more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know for a fact that the Motorola Droid uses MICRO-B and several reviews referred to this product as working fine with it. So something must be wrong. Now I have to buy a new MICRO-B cable so I can have one always in my truck with the dock for charging and one at home for transferring media. I hate to give the dock such a low rating, because it does what it is designed to do rather well. But I think it should have come with the proper connector for newer ANDROID phones.
EDIT: I am revising this review and giving the product 5 stars. Because of the original 3 star review, I was contacted by the vendor (AccessoryGenie) about the missing USB cable. They promptly sent me out a replacement cable that would work with my phone. Awesome customer service! I rely on reviews to help me make good purchasing decisions, so I wanted to relay my experience to help others in a similar situation. Job well done AccessoryGenie!
There are a number of major issues with this equipment:
1. Unlike the product picture, which leads you to believe the mount is separate from a cord to the cigarette lighter, it's all one solid piece. This means that if your cigarette lighter is in the middle near the stick shift, it's too low to view the phone safely. Alternatively, if the cigarette lighter has an inset mount (like on a Honda CR-V), the phone has to lean forward making it near-impossible to view.
2. Because the cigarette lighter provides the support for the entire unit and your phone, it doesn't sit in the socket snugly in either case, wobbles around constantly and falls out, or disconnects without you noticing.
3. The flexible neck is too flexible for the weight of the phone (HTC Hero), so it slowly collapses in either position. Given the weight of the Hero, I'm not sure any phone would be light enough to stop this from happening.
Conversely, the FM-broadcast feature of this mount works just fine though, as an aside for the HTC Hero, you can't charge and listen to music through the audio jack at the same time. This isn't a fault of this mount, but there's not much point in buying an FM-broadcast mount when you can't charge simultaneously, so make sure your phone has both a USB and audio jack port available.
So overall it's pretty disappointing - if anyone else has found a good mount for the Hero, please leave me a comment!
One downside that I found was the placement of the USB power outlet on the device. It is on the right side and I feel that it just sticks out there. It hasn't been a problem though. The other downside is the audio plug should have been a 90 degree plug because it sticks out of the top of the Hero a bit too far.
With free shipping the cost was 32 dollars in all and made this combo mount the cheapest out of those I researched. Despite the low price the build was fairly solid, no moving parts, no movements on bumpy roads to my relief.
It came with 2 usb wires depending on your phone I suppose but it is excessively long for its purpose so it creates a bit of an eyesore if you don't manage to take care of it. the wire to connect the sound also adds to a messy look. So picture the product image with one wire loop from the left to right side that dangles excessively from behind, and a wire loop top to right side. Only reason I mention this is that it makes the effective size larger than what's pictured on amazon-- thus far less sleek and minimal.
I don't get any static while not connecting the wire for charging. Its crystal clear actually and was quite impressed. However while I do connect the usb wire to charge the Droid, I do hear static, and while for audiobooks its not so bad, for music it almost makes it a deal breaker. Really have to think twice about charging and listening to music. I'll continue to research this however and post a solution if I find one. It might need additional grounding I can only guess.