Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
GOgroove SMARTmini AUX Bluetooth Receiver Car Kit with Hands-Free Calling and Wireless Music Streaming - Works with Apple , Samsung , HTC and More
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior Bluetooth wireless technology allows you to switch between listening to your favorite tunes and making calls on the go! Works with Apple iPhone 6 , Samsung Galaxy S6 , HTC One M9 & More
- Enhanced voice detection and noise canceling microphone makes hands-free calling simple and easy!
- Compact and simple design - directly plugs into the AUX port on your in-car sound system while keeping a low profile
- Note for Apple Users: If you are having Bluetooth connectivity issues, please try resetting the "Network Connections." Go to SETTINGS > GENERAL > RESET > RESET NETWORK SETTINGS.
- Backed by Accessory Power's Industry-Leading 3 Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I previously thought the encoding was bad on my phone, but with this, I get full bass, beautiful highs, and everything in between. Stereo sepration is much better compared to everything consumer FM I've seen. I'm using a HTC Mytouch 4G, but I don't think it matters -- the sound is generated from the adapter, not from the phone (currently using PowerAMP as the music player).
Plus, since this is small and can mount on a velcro pedestal (included), you can put it on your dash,steering column, or pillar, aimed at you -- the clarity becomes excellent compared to "normal handsfree units" (I've used Moto T505, Ford Sync, and a GoGroove FM unit, and nothing compares to this, mainly because the mic wasn't in the right place). Nobody knows I'm handsfree in my Toyota Tacoma.
I've never experienced audio feedback -- only a low hush when not connected or if in Privacy mode on the phone (Tacoma SR5 sound system; FM/CD player -- nothing special). The blue light is pretty bright in the dark... I fixed mine with a sharpie (so now it's dimmer, but I can still see if it's connected). Being able to see if it's connected helps me stop leaving my phone at home ;)
Luckily this has a weak BT receiver, so it goes out of range past 10 feet from your car (silly T505 would stay connected for almost 300 feet so if you didn't turn it off, you had a tough time answering a call if you weren't in the truck). Using A2DP to locate my car means I can usually see it when I get to the saved location.
1. You only get one button. This means the phone has to be accessible for prev/next track, etc.
2.Read more ›
I've had this for a few months now. So far it has worked wonderfully! Only complaint has been that when it is not in use but turned on, it seems like the sound gets turned way down, and then 2-3 seconds later, it increases to the normal volume. I wouldn't have noticed it however I was using a navigation app on my phone that gave turn by turn directions randomly, and noticed that I would miss the first section of the instructions, but be able to hear anything after the first seconds. Not sure if this was intended, but as long as I am streaming audio by playing music, this isn't an issue. This is the reason for my review decreased to 4 stars. However, this still is my favorite bluetooth adapter!!!!
I bought this adapter when the price dropped down to $19. I managed to snag two of these, as I wanted one for both my vehicles. I already had a Bluetooth hands free for phone calls in my one car, but it didn't give me the ability to stream music over Bluetooth. I was so happy that my iPhone has been able to use both the GOgroove and my cars Bluetooth simultaneously, and even directs calls to my hands free and then simply switches back to my GoGroove for music!
My one let down (not a deal killer by any means) has been that if your volume is set too high and no music is playing, you can hear a buzz coming from the GoGroove. This may or may not be the cable I'm using, but you don't notice it at all when music is playing, even at a low volume.
So far I've tested the distance of this adapter and have been really happy that I had it plugged into my stero system and was able to be several rooms away and still stream music without much issues.Read more ›
All in all, it's OK.
Audio quality is superb!
listening to podcasts is a very enjoyable experience now, and the difference compared to my older BT car kit is very noticeable.
I simply cannot go back to my older BT car kit, if only for the enhanced audio quality.
1. The car kit "feels" good to the touch and the build quality is good.
2. The sticker that is used to attach the car kit to the car is disappointing to say the least. When the car is parked in the sun, the whole car kit falls off, as the glue cannot withstand the heat in the car.
usability: (So so)
1. I got used to my old BT car kit turning automatically ON when I start the engine. With the Gogroove I have to turn it ON by myself in the start of each drive, which is a hassle. If the car kit would be turned automatically ON every time that it gets power from the micro USB connector, it would have been much easier to use.
2. In many BT car kits, a single press of the BT key causes the Google Now / Voice control of the phone to launch, which is extremely useful. With the Gogroove, one has to press the BT key for more than two seconds to accomplish the same task which is very annoying. Especially if you take into account that you must not press if for more than 6 seconds, or the whole thing switches off.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well am being heard clear but when the calling party speak they hear their own echoes. Have to keep volume on low on the Gogroove smartmini side so that person on the other line do... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Jose Arlequin
i used this to make a modification to my audio technica ATH-M40x's. to make it bluetooth without a whole bunch of cables. Read morePublished 16 days ago by J M
This works great however when you set the sticky stuff up it will not stay very often after about a month of being there.Published 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
Received a defective product that didn't work. Currently returning to get my money back.Published 25 days ago by Schyler Kaminski
lasted about a month and broke. daughter did not tell me till it was to late to replacePublished 1 month ago by Prothos