|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 3 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||0x06|
|Size||Rpi 2, 3 (not 3B+)|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
2-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
GPIO Reference Board for the Raspberry Pi Model A+, B+, 2, 3 (2 pack)
|Price:||$5.49 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- If you have the RPi model 3B+ then "these are not the boards you're looking for" select another option above
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Model A+, B+, 2 and 3 (not 3B+)
- Only 0.8mm thick
- Idiot proof, really! You can’t put it on backwards
- Two pack of the Raspberry Pi GPIO Plus reference pinout card (also available in a 10 and 25 packs)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The missing Raspberry Pi GPIO pinout
⚡ Connecting wires to the Raspberry Pi Model A+, B+, Zero, 2, 3 (not 3B+) GPIO?
⚡ The Pi GPIO Plus reference board provides an easy way to make sure you are hooking up the wires correctly.
⚡ Dimensions: Length = 2.55 inches Width = 0.75 inches Thickness = 0.032 inches
⚡ This is a two pack of the Raspberry Pi GPIO Plus reference pinout card
Showing 1-8 of 18 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the flip side, I think they could use a few more markings to indicate the orientation (like pointing out which side should be next to the USB ports), and a little bit of color to point out the power and ground pins.
That's ok, though. The price was right and I've had it for a couple of months without any issue.