Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on August 5, 2012
I bought this item to go with a new Magellan GPS I had bought. When I got it, I was very disappointed. The item is not at all what I expected. The piece that holds the GPS is separate from the base and slides on. It claims to work with the Magellan Roadmate 5045-LM and while it does fit, you cannot use the car power cord while using this mount and must only rely on battery. It is also hard to adjust, since you need to press in on tabs to move it. I would not recommend this item to anyone.
on May 26, 2017
Very good
on February 25, 2013
When I got this package in the mail, I didn't get any instructions on "how to" assemble or use individual parts! Also I think one (large) Piece is broken? and I am missing several little pcs. I am going to send it back and use Velcro instead!
on November 5, 2014
GR8
on August 2, 2012
Like all the suction cup mounts this is not well made, won't stay on your dash or window, or beanbag mounter, and is more trouble to use than it is helpful! Great idea that doesn't cut the muster! THis could be a gr8 way to use your gps, but its not because it won't stay in place!!
on May 23, 2015
I returned it only got $0.12 cents back were is my money at I spend $13.00 on it on the other hand it didn't have all the parts.
on January 22, 2013
Being totally disappointed with the mount that came from Magellan, I went looking for a third party mount. After getting several others that were only marginally better than the one from Magellan, I got the DBtech 3 in 1 mount . It seems to be strong enough to last for some time.
on August 2, 2013
I am unable to use the product because of the positioning of the power cord plug. The power cord is not a straight plug in and therefore does not fit with the mount. The mount came with no instructions on how to use it.
on September 12, 2012
Mount is flimsy, suction comes loose from windshield. There are three pivot points, or adjustable areas, center piece came loose while driving. While it works, I won't use it again, return to original mount from Magellan which isn't very good either.
on January 18, 2014
Even though I returned the item because it wasn't needed, it is an AWESOME product! I would recommend this for anyone who doesn't have a GPS mounting system.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.