|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 1 x 15 inches|
GPS Receiver: Microsoft Pharos GPS-500 III GPS Receiver
- iGPS-500 Convertible GPS Receiver Design allows you to use one GPS receiver for multiple configurations (i.e. CF, PCMCIA with adapter, USB, sync cable, and Bluetooth)
- Enhanced sensitivity receiver with SiRFstarIII GSC3f chip set (Fast acquisition time)
- Connect to your notebook PC, desktop PC, or Tablet PC through a USB cable.
- Compatible with Microsoft Streets & Trips
- For Mac users the GPS receiver works in Parallels Desktop without rebooting into Windows so you can use Front Row for a more driver-friendly iTunes interface.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Microsoft Pharos iGPS-500 convertible receiver is a small, slim and highly sensitive GPS receiver that connects to your PC and Mac via the included USB cable. With third party mapping software such as Microsoft Streets & Trips you can now accurately view your position in real time on your laptop, tablet or ultra-mobile PC. For Mac users the GPS receiver works in Parallels Desktop without rebooting into Windows so you can use Front Row for a more driver-friendly iTunes interface.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I could prove that the Amtrak Accela trains really do 100 MPH between Washington and NY. Plus, you can stick the receiver to a window and be stealthy when you are flying.
It was inexpensive. Highly recommended.