- GPx® Portable Mp3/CD player features 2-line LCD display with 1-line for information and offers multiple EQ settings.
GPX PC800 CD Player
- CD / CD-R/RW Compact Disc Player with MP3 Disc Playback
- 60-Second Anti-Skip Protection
- Programmable Tracks
- Programmable Tracks.Line-Out Jack, 3.5mm type.
- Uses 2 x "AA" Batteries, (not included)
- The PC800 is designed to play standard and/or MP3 discs.Recommend the cable being plugged in to the jack is Standard size
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I read several bad reviews in RadioShack website just after I ordered this GPX PC800B from Amazon. I almost decided to decline the delivery and return it to Amazon; I am glad that I did not.
1. Sound quality: After all, if you are still listening to a portable CD player in this MP3 age, you are more concerned about the sound quality than the size and portability of the player. This GPX player has quite decent sound. I compared this player with a Sony D-NF400 portable CD player which also had MP3 decoding ability. Overall, the GPX was better than Sony D-NF400, the bass much stronger and well powered, the treble brighter and the orchestra better spread for details, although the Sony sound was a little cleaner. I am surprised that this GPX drove my 300 ohm Sennheiser HD600 pretty well (Like most other portable players, the earbud came with the player is just a piece of junk). Sony D-NF400 gave exploded, broken sound to the HD600 when I used enhanced bass (a sign of insufficient power to drive high impedance headphone). The EQ setting works well, although I do not like to use it at all. If you like pop music, the bass booster or rock setting should be very helpful. Overall, I am very satisfied with the sound quality considering the size and price; and this is the reason I keep this player.
2. Anti-skip: Several reviewers in RadioShack complaint about skipping problem. I have not had that problem at all. I tried to bang the player slightly on the desk, and carried it around my home on different positions, the anti-skip system always works just perfect. I have not, and will not try it in the gym. I think a small Sansa Clip will serve that purpose much better.
3.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This GPX Player purchased in mid June has now started to skip and create blank space or silence. As I use it for play-back of accompaniment tracks it's not only very annoying but... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
I was stupid and did not check out the unit before I went on vacation. Did not work. For every disc I put in I got a No Disc message. Read morePublished 1 month ago by L. Everest
Only lasts on battery power 3-4 hrs. Should've just got in dash CD player.Published 3 months ago by meat
When I bought this cd player it was a back up to a PC 101b. When I took it out of the packaging, I could not make it work. I replaced the batteries today it worked! Read morePublished 4 months ago by rookie
This was my 3rd.purchas of this product, I done damaged to my first two. It is MP3 witch works on all my Old Time Radio programs.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer