- Brand Name: VideoHome
- Model Number: GRABBEE-AV
GRABBEE-AV Hi-Speed Deluxe USB 2.0 Audio Video Adapter, Grabber, Capture Device - Includes Powerful video editing software and Direct-Burn software for DVD burning - Windows 7 Ready
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High speed USB 2.0 data transfer rate for superior audio/video recording.
- Encodes in AVI/MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4 format directly, Ideal formats for video application.
- Up to 25 fps motion capture capability at 720x576(PAL) & 30 fps at 720x480(NTSC).
- supports Composite, S-Video analog input, NTSC, PAL and SECAM multi system
- Dimensions (L)81mm x (W)30mm x (H)15mm - Snapshot function Included
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
* Includes a Snapshot function to capture still images from video's
* Schedule Recording
* Support Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness control.
* Simple and Easy Direct burning function for Video to DVD making
* MSN2view function make you remote monitoring via MSN
* Plug & Play
* Low power consumption. Ideal for portable computers
* No additional power necessary - just plug it into the USB
* Video input: RCA composite, S-Video
* Video system: NTSC, PAL and SECAM multi support
* MPEG format up to 720x480@NTSC, and 720x576@PAL -MPEG4 format @ 320x240 -AVI format @ 352 x288 - 320 x 240
* Still image JPG/BMP/TIF
* Performanc Up to 25 fps at 720x576 for PAL, 30fps at 720x480 for NTSC
* Power Source 5VDC,350mA(max) through USB port.
* Audio/Video Grabber
* GrabBee software
* MSN2view remote monitoring software
* VideoWorks editing software
* Digital Converter direct burning software
* Quick Installation Guide
Powerful video editing function include Motion Video Special Effects, Title Effects, Picture-in-Picture Effects, Slow & Fast Motion Video Effects background music, color background, Transitional Effects
VideoWorks lets you easily produce video projects. The friendly structure guides you through the three main steps of importing media and editing project files by touching up and applying fantastic effects and templates. Then produce your project to video files, video mail, (DV) tapes, DVDs, and more. You can be the producer and director of any video presentations, art performances, advertisements, or home movies.
Digital Converter, the ultra-convenient tool for converting videotape to DVD, supports almost all popular videotapes formats, including VHS, VHS-C, Hi8, Betamax and more. Converts the entire videotape to DVD or Records multiple video segments from videotape to DVD
Top Customer Reviews
The device itself rates a score of 4, but due to all the hassle of making it work properly, I only rated it a 4 originally and almost went down to a 3. After a couple of days working with it, I changed that score to a 2. That is explained in my update of 12/19/12. The buyer must be willing and able to do some extra work to be able to capture video from an outside source. Good luck on finding a software application that will record in wide screen and allow for dual-layer DVDs. All of my testing was done with composite cables, not with an S-Video cable.
At first, I took the advice found in a couple of reviews not to install the software that came with the device. I found the newer drivers via the info provided by A Koziol. I did not try the drivers that were provided on the CD so I don't know if they work or rather, do not work as stated by other reviewers. I did find the GrabBee AV software and downloaded it. But, when I ran the software, I got an error message that it needed the input device and apparently just couldn't detect it. So, I didn't even have a chance to get into the options to change any settings to find the device.
After a couple of hours of searching and trying to find an answer, in desperation, I installed the capture software from the CD provided with my device, Honestech VHS to DVD 2.5 (Honest Tech).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I can capture Video from my DVR, Video Player,DVD Player,Video Camera from that I save and edit with a editing program.Published on June 12, 2013 by Randy 95
It did everything I expected it to.I was able to convert mini cassett movies on my computer and then made dvds out of same.Published on February 15, 2013 by Kim B. Mudge
I connected it to a standard bullet cam & also a JVC camcorder. Works well with both. Input was to a 2004 Sony Vaio. Read morePublished on May 21, 2012 by lionheart
I bought this version several years ago from Serif in UK. I paid $50.+ for it
then, maybe more; $75. popped into my mind, but I can't remember. Read more