|Product Dimensions||18 x 20 x 28 inches|
|Item model number||1992188|
|Minimum weight recommendation||20 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||120 Pounds|
|Minimum height recommendation||27 Inches|
|Maximum height recommendation||57 Inches|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Nautilus 65 Lx|
|Number of reclining positions||5|
|Forward-facing maximum child weight||65 Pounds|
|Item Weight||22.8 pounds|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $15.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
GRACO Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat, Conley
Enhance your purchase
|Installation Type||Seat Belt|
About this item
- 3-in-1 harness booster helps protect your child, from toddler to youth
- Grows with your child from forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb) to backless booster (40-120 lb)
- No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Fuss-free harness storage to get your child in and out easily
- Removable body support helps keep your child comfy
From the manufacturer
Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster
Grows with your Child
The Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster offers longevity to protect your child, from toddler to youth. This forward-facing harness booster seat keeps your child in a 5-point harness from 22 to 65 lb and converts into a highback booster seat for children from 30 to 100 lb, and then becomes a backless booster seat designed for children from 40 to 120 lb.
You’ll appreciate the ease of the fuss-free harness, for easy in and out, while your child enjoys the comfy body insert, personal cup holder, and storage compartment.
Good to Know
- Supports growing children between 22 and 120 lb
- Body support cushion is removable and machine washable
- 5-position adjustable headrest
- 3-position recline
3-in-1 Harness Booster
The forward-facing harness booster seat can support children from 22 to 65 lb securely with a 5-point harness.
Convert the seat into a high-back belt-positioning booster that can support children from 30 to 100 lb.
Remove the back support to create a backless booster that's designed for children between 40 and 120 lb.
Features You'll Love
Simply Safe Adjust Harness
The Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion.
Fuss-Free Harness Storage
Fuss-free harness storage holds the buckle out of the way, so it’s easy to get your child in and out of the seat.
Removable Body Support
Keep your child comfortable with the removable, machine washable body support cushion.
With 3 recline positions, this seat keeps your growing child comfy.
Graco is one of the world’s most recognized and trusted baby product companies, providing parenting solutions for over 60 years. Our innovation is rooted in safety, durability, and the best intentions of loving parents.
The Greco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 Harness Booster goes the distance, from toddler to youth, to help keep your growing child safe. This Harness Booster Car Seat secures your child in a 5-point harness from 20-65 pounds, converts to a belt-positioning booster from 30-100 pounds, and becomes a backless Booster Seat from 40-120 pounds. Its Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows you to adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. You'll appreciate the ease of the fuss-free harness, for easy in and out, while your travel partner enjoys the comfy body insert, personal cup holder, and storage compartment. Machine-washable seat cushion.Height Recommendation
5-Point Harness Mode: 27-49 inches
High Back Booster Mode: 38-57 inches
Backless Booster Mode: 40-57 inches
Compare with similar items
| || |
Graco® Nautilus® 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat, Bravo
Graco Nautilus SnugLock Grow 3 in 1 Forward Facing Harness Booster | Grows with Child, Franco
Graco Atlas 65 2 in 1 Harness Booster Seat | Harness Booster and High Back Booster in One, Glacier , 19x22x25 Inch (Pack of 1)
Graco Tranzitions 3 in 1 Harness Booster Seat, Proof
|Age Range Description||Kid||—||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 20 x 28 inches||18 x 20 x 28 inches||20 x 19.5 x 27.75 inches||19 x 22 x 25 inches||19 x 17.4 x 26.5 inches|
|Item Weight||22.75 lbs||—||—||—||—|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||120.00 lbs||—||—||—||—|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||20.00 lbs||—||—||—||—|
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The seat comes packaged with the seat unlatched from the base, so the package is quite large. Latching the seat back to the base, however, was easy to accomplish using the provided instructions. No real issue, just be aware you're going to have a very large (roughly 4-5ft tall) package sitting on your doorstep.
2. Seat padding/cushioning is very good. Instead of a small insert (like many similar seats), the padding is a single large piece that runs all the way from the front of the bottom base of the seat about half way up the back, very nice and comfortable (frankly probably more comfortable than my seat). Note, this is in addition to the overall cover on the base (seat). So, while in either harness or booster with back modes, your child will have some seriously comfortable seating.
3. Recline is advertised as a three position recline. My take, "eh". It does in fact have the three positions described but recline is VERY limited. I measure roughly a couple of inches. It is sufficient to ensure that the base is parallel with your seat and properly installed, but insufficient to truly permit "reclining" in the seat.
4. Some reviewers have noted the difficulty in adjusting the upper harness length. I can see where this could be an issue if the headrest is in it's lowest, locked position. To address, simply adjusted the headrest/protection upwards by a notch which provides plenty of slack/gap for the two straps in question. This allowed me to easily adjust the length of the harness (easiest is to leave the harness upper buckle - the plastic one - buckled so you can pull downwards and outwards on the harness while holding the button under the white front buckle cap). I noted that it does take a little effort, but easily accomplished once the headrest is moved upwards.
5. There are two nice little "cubbies" located on the interior of each arm rest.
6. There are two elastic "pockets" that the pictured instructions indicate are for holding the metal buckles from the upper harness to keep them out of the way while seating your child. Nice idea, but I don't find it that effective. Still, kudos for the effort as this is a legitimate pain at times.
Now, to some of my gripes - I needed to move the bottom seat buckle from the shipped position (there are three running from towards the rear of the base and running towards the front, corresponding to smaller to larger children) to the front most position (my little on is already in excess of 30 pounds of adorable cuteness). The instructions indicate to rotate the metal buckle sideways so as to permit it to pass through the slot, Hah!. This is EXTREMELY difficult (I dare to say darn near impossible, as I've had to do it to two of these seats and have the injuries to prove it). It took me the better part of an hour and a half to get the buckle through the slot (I twice inserted it backwards - which elicited several choice words), sustaining several cuts and one nasty blister on my hand in the process. Further, while there are three slots in the plastic base, the top padding insert only has two slots (there should be one corresponding to each of the three bottom slots in the underlying pad and base). There is very limited room to get your hand into the underside of the base to accomplish moving the buckle and strap through the base, the top harness strap covers the slots (so you need to loosen the upper harness pretty much all the way to be able to get under the strap and see the slots at all) and there are several sharpish edges and protrusions on the underside that are just perfect to lacerate your hand as you attempt the herculean effort of attempting to get the dratted buckle through the dratted slot (I'd like to condemn the designer to the depths of hades for failing to design something that maintains the safety required but does not require a couple of cuts, blisters and bandages to the adult attempting to follow the instructions).
Gripe two - the seat features what would appear to be a very nice cup holder. It is nice, but only for smaller diameter bottles/cups. Shorter, more squat sized cups won't fit properly in the cup holder. It will, however, hold smaller diameter (and taller) cups with ease. This could have been improved by increasing the diameter of the holder.
Overall, I give it a 4 rating due to the lack of recline, difficulty in adjusting the base buckle, and the small diameter cup holder. With some small design changes this seat could be a rockstar...
I'll go ahead and note that we're using this seat in "booster seat mode" if that makes sense. Basically, we wanted a substantial (read: safe) booster seat that offered the traditional protection of a car seat. The Nautilus is basically everything we wanted out of a booster and we liked it so much we ended up buying two seats, one for each of our cars!
► CONVERSION TO BOOSTER SEAT:
The Nautilus arrives boxed as a traditional car seat simply meaning that it comes with the five-point harness installed. Conversion to a booster seat is covered in detail in the instruction manual and the process to convert the seat is relatively easy. Basically, you'll remove the waist/shoulder straps and center buckle. The seat then basically resembles a car seat without the harness. All told, conversion takes 10-minutes.
Installing the booster seat is exactly the same as installing a car seat. Both our cars feature car seat mounting systems, metal anchor points that the seat clamps onto. Again, this feature is something we specifically sought after seeing that some booster seats solely rely on the vehicles' seat belt to both hold the child and seat in place.
Tightening the Nautilus into the car just involves tightening the anchor points and the top mount strap. Again, another safety feature that anchors the top of the booster seat to the rear of our cars' seats.
The net result is a booster seat that is rock solid and barely moves a millimeter.
► OVERALL IMPRESSIONS:
I asked my 4-year-old what he thought of his seat and he loves it! It's comfortable and provides a nice built-in cup holder for his water. My little boy also likes the snack/toy cubby that's inset into the armrests. These are perfect for holding a toy car or pack of crackers or something small.
The wife and I like that the materials in the seat are machine washable and easy to slip on and off. The headrest and side protection is super-easy to adjust with a quick button press and the entire component slides up and down. We also like the integrated seatbelt holder (red part along the right shoulder) that helps keep the shoulder strap of the seatbelt in an ideal position. Finally, grooves in the sides of the seat (red part along the waist) ensure that the waist strap is positioned properly.
With two kids, aged two and four, we've used our fair share of car seats, everything from Britax to Recaro, and the Graco Nautilus is one of our favorites. The seat is easy to install, comfortable, easy to use. Great product all around. I only wish we'd purchased this seat earlier and we could've saved money instead of buying multiple car seats. Recommended!
Top reviews from other countries