GRAVIPOD 18" Round Umbrella Base Weight Bag - Up to 85#. Safety solution for Patio, Offset and Cantilever Umbrellas. Heavy Duty Ballistic Polyester with XL opening. Weather and UV resistant
- Low Return Rate: 15% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "umbrella weight"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Original Umbrella Weight Bag! 18" Round design - simple and convenient - Just add your own sand*
- Designed for 3.0" umbrella bases, but can accommodate base sizes of up to 3.5" easily
- Rugged and durable Ballistic Rip Stop polyester with PVC lining and triple stitch-locked seams.
- Adds up to 85 lbs of ballast to your existing umbrella stand, based on amount of sand added
- Soft and easy on the toes, no hard edges to kick. No rust, dings or dents.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
No more worries about dangerous and costly umbrella tip overs ruining your outdoor experience or your patio set up!
- Gravipod GP-18R is designed to fit over your offset, cantilevered or standard patio umbrella stand and provides 85 pounds of stabilizing force.
- Easy-Fill System makes it simple to fill with sand in place, so no heavy lifting.
- Quality, durable construction with industry leading components, means no leaking, no tears, and product longevity
- The Original Umbrella Weight has been refined and improved over the years to create the perfect balance of workmanship and performance.
- American ingenuity in design, sales, and support.
- No Hassles. If you're not happy, we're not happy
- Portable Gravity - Holding your stuff to the planet, Period!
Safeguarded Backyard Patio
Safety and security for party accidents, animal shenigans, and over exhuberant kids. You invest in your outdoor retreat, let us protect it.
All Climate Conditions
Neither sleet, nor rain, sun or snow will defeat our weight bag. It was designed and rigorously tested to withstand Mother Nature's whims.
- Industrial Ballistic Rip-Stop Polyester fabric with 5/8 inch weave. Top of the line industrial grade fabric.
- Highest Quality 2" Velcro to prevent messy leakage or spillage, even with multiple fillings. Grade A means it is the strongest, most durable velcro on the market.
- Triple-stitched 606 Heavy Duty Polyester thread sewn on all seams. The highest tensile strength available for sewing production.
- Internal water resistant PVC membrane which keeps moisture out and sand inside the product. This critical, full additional layer of protection, does not degrade.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I put the canvas on the umbrella base "before" filling it....just turned the base sideways and put a can under the insert to hold it at the right level.
Then filled the open velcro opening. After filling and spreading the sand out, I sealed it and just turned it over. It slides on the porch easily and I avoided having to lift the heavy item and avoided struggling to get it over the stem properly.
I'm buying another.
P.S. If you think this will hold up an umbrella in a good wind, you might be right, but the pole will probably bend before the weight tilts.