GRAYL Ultralight Water Purifier [+ FILTER] BOTTLE
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for global traveling, outdoor adventures, emergency preparedness, hiking, backpacking, camping, fishing, survival
- Fast and easy-to-use, simply Fill. Press. Drink.™ No sucking, squeezing, pumping, prolonged waiting, ultraviolet bulbs, or batteries
- Award winning [ONE PRESS] design makes clean, purified drinking water in only 15 seconds from virtually any fresh water source in the world
- Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus); 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella, Cholera); and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic); zero aftertaste, eliminates bad odors, improves clarity and flavor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Purify Water Anywhere!
Purification + Filtration -- Safe Water for Any Adventure
The GRAYL Ultralight Purifier Bottle goes beyond standard filtration, protecting against the full-spectrum of pathogens (bacteria, protozoa and virus) as well as many chemicals, heavy metals and flavor/odor. Whether you are on the trail needing to drink from a dirty stream, filling up at a questionable hotel sink in Peru, or making your emergency preparedness kit — GRAYL has you covered.
- Outdoor Adventures: Whether your passion takes you into the high alpine forests, fly fishing on a gentle stream or just on a hike at your nearest state park, GRAYL makes safe, clean water easy. Don't worry about bacteria or protozoa - or nasty chemicals that may be leaking out of that abandoned mine upstream!
- International Travel: The GRAYL Ultralight Purifier Bottle is the ultimate travel companion for travel where water isn't safe. The Bottle fits in standard backpack side pockets and passes through airport security in your carry-on (drink the water first).
- Emergency Preparation: Hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes (oh my). When disaster hits, municipal water systems are the first to go down. Be prepared!
Fast, Compact and Easy to Use
Just Fill. Press. Drink.
Our simple, powerful, patented design allows you to use your body weight for mechanical advantage. GRAYL makes safe water virtually effortless. Nothing could be simpler - no pumps and hoses, no sucking and squeezing, no batteries or bulbs and absolutely no chemicals!
Makes 16oz (500ml) of safe, clean water in just 15 seconds so you hydrate and can keep moving! No need for a separate bottle, no need to lie on your stomach and suck. Just Fill. Press. Drink.
GRAYL bottles are light and compact so you'll definitely make room for them during your next adventure. They fit in any backpack side pocket for easy access. Cleaning and storage is easy, so your purifier will be ready for your next adventure!
And GRAYL stands behind each Purifier Bottle we sell. If you are unhappy in any way, get in touch with us and we'll make it right.
Trusted Purification Technology
GRAYL's replaceable Purifier Cartridges keep you safe, by combining three technologies.
- Technology #1 - Two layers of non-woven ceramic fiber, which provide a rugged and durable base.
- Technology #2 - Positively charged mesh of ions (aka - little magnets) that grab onto impurities as they flow by, using a scientific property known as 'ion exchange'. The positive ions in the media bind to negative charges on pathogens and chemicals. The impurities stay inside the cartridge and clean water flows through!
- Technology #3 - Activated Carbon absorbs flavor/odor and many chemicals and heavy metals, so your water safe and tastes great.
Built for harsh environments: Purifier cartridges contain two layers of this media, to enhance impurity removal and to provide a second layer of protection during your adventures.
Safe Water for Any Adventure
Trusted by adventurers, travelers and emergency preppers around the world.
GRAYL has been tested and proven by thens thousands of outdoor adventurers and international travelers, in the harshest conditions in the world. GRAYL has purified water:
- from desert oases to alpine streams
- during natural disasters and mission trips
- and directly from hotel faucets from Bangkok to Bolivia.
GRAYL is a proud member of 1% for the Planet.
We donate 1% from each sale to environmental nonprofits. We focus our giving on protecting and conserving our rivers and lakes, and supporting cultural treasures in developing countries.
Your purchase directly increases how much money we can give back. So, thanks, together we can make a difference!
International travelers throw away millions of single-use plastic bottles every day.
Sadly, only about 25% of plastic bottles are recycled. That means millions of bottles are used once, then end up in a landfill, or worse, in our oceans.
Each replaceable GRAYL Purifier Cartridge displaces up to 300 plastic bottles. By using a GRAYL on your next trip, you can make a meaningful difference - and save money on bottled water!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He is an avid bike rider and visits many countries to ride with different groups of people. These expeditions can last days or even weeks. Clean water isn't always readily available on these trips and sometimes you pay the price with a nasty belly bug or sometimes worse *shudder*.
While American has pretty decent water, if you're out in the wildness and need to filter water from a stream, you want to make sure you have something like this with you. Even the clearest of waters have bacteria and other microscopic buggies swimming around. While visiting, he rode through Sedona/Oak Creek, AZ, Joshua Tree, CA, and parts of Nevada. He kept this on his person at all times. He is super happy with the product and was glad he did his research, so he highly recommends purchasing this product if you are in the market.
The difficulty to use is not only that when you press down on it that it takes full body weight but also that it often leaks as your pressing it down getting everywhere.
The internal cup that the "filtered" water is held in, holds what seems like a few gulps of water, which after all that effort is frustrating. To fill a liter bottle of water it takes 4 times of filtering water, which takes a lot of arm and full body strength and TIME.
However the worst part is that it leaks! The bottle was in my bag and leaked everywhere = no water to drink AND my bag and items ruined...and it's no fun to have only wet TP in India :(
Other son my trip had the befree water filter which worked, held 1 liter of water, was easier to use, and packable! http://amzn.to/2y6Nsh1