Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
GRAYL Ultralight Water Purifier [+ Filter] Bottle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for global traveling, outdoor adventures, emergency preparedness, hiking, backpacking, camping, fishing, survival
- Fast and easy-to-use, simply Fill. Press. Drink. No sucking, squeezing, pumping, prolonged waiting, ultraviolet bulbs, or batteries
- Award winning [ONE PRESS] design makes clean, purified drinking water in only 15 seconds from virtually any fresh water source in the world
- Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus); 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella, Cholera); and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic); zero aftertaste, eliminates bad odors, improves clarity and flavor
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Purify Water Anywhere!
Purification + Filtration -- Safe Water for Any Adventure
- International Travel: The GRAYL Ultralight Purifier is the ultimate travel companion where water isn't safe. The Purifier fits in standard backpack side pockets and passes through airport security in your carry-on.
- Outdoor Adventures: Whether your passion takes you into the high alpine forests, fly fishing on a gentle stream or just on a hike in your nearest state park, GRAYL makes safe, clean water easy. Don't worry about bacteria or protozoa - or nasty chemicals that may be leaking out of that abandoned mine upstream!
- Emergency Preparation: Hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes (oh my). When disaster hits, municipal water systems are the first to go down. Be prepared! Each GRAYL purifier comes equipped with a replaceable purifier cartridge that lasts for about 40gal (150L), enough for 2-3 months of drinking water. Replacement Cartridges can extend the life of your purifier indefinitely!
Fast, Compact and Easy to Use
Just Fill. Press. Drink.
Our simple, powerful, patented design allows you to use your body weight for mechanical advantage. GRAYL makes safe water virtually effortless. Nothing could be simpler - no pumps and hoses, no sucking and squeezing, no batteries or bulbs and absolutely no chemicals!
Makes 16oz (500ml) of safe, clean water in just 15 seconds so you hydrate and can keep moving! No need for a separate bottle, no need to lie on your stomach and suck. Just Fill. Press. Drink.
GRAYL purifiers are light and compact so you'll definitely make room for them during your next adventure. They fit in any backpack side pocket for easy access. Cleaning and storage is easy, so your purifier will be ready for your next adventure!
And GRAYL stands behind each Purifier we sell.
Trusted Purification Technology
We take the health of our customers very seriously. Each production run is tested at an independent, third-party laboratory for effectiveness against bacteria, protozoa and virus.
- Technology #1 - Two layers of non-woven ceramic fiber, which provide a rugged and durable base.
- Technology #2 - Positively charged mesh of ions (aka - little magnets) that grab onto impurities as they flow by, using a scientific property known as 'ion exchange'. The positive ions in the media bind to negative charges on pathogens and chemicals. The impurities stay inside the cartridge and clean water flows through!
- Technology #3 - Activated Carbon absorbs flavor/odor and many chemicals and heavy metals, so your water safe and tastes great.
Built for harsh environments: Purifier cartridges contain two layers of this media, to enhance impurity removal and to provide a second layer of protection during your adventures.
Safe Water for Any Adventure
Trusted by adventurers, travelers and preppers
Unlike mere water filters, which only remove bacteria and protozoa, GRAYL Purifiers add protection against virus, plus many chemicals and heavy metals.
GRAYL is a proud member of 1% for the Planet.
We'll donate 1% from your purchase to environmental nonprofits.
Thanks for helping us make a difference.
International travelers throw away millions of single-use plastic bottles every day, very few of which are ever recycled.
Each Replacement Purifier Cartridge displaces 300 single-use plastic bottles.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 379 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things I like: the non-slip rubber o-ring at the bottom of the bottle, the tall "lip" of the inner bottle to minimize the chance that your mouth comes into contact with the potentially contaminated outer bottle, the clear rubber o-ring built into the top, which helps prevent leaks.
Things I don't like: It would have been nice to have a flip top like many travel mugs have. An older model had this feature. Also, I wish there was a stainless steel version available which I could use with near boiling water (which is how many restaurants or vendors serve water in Asia). Again, an older version had this, but it's not available for sale now. Understandably, steel dents but you could surround it with a plastic outer layer.
Overall: I'm very satisfied with this product. I will buy 1 or 2 more for my parents when they visit Southeast Asia later this year.