- Save 20% on 5000 led headlamp when you purchase 1 or more headlmap offered by TOTOBAY Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 when Purchase 2 (QTY.) Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on TO-17 HEADLAMP when you purchase 1 or more headlmap offered by TOTOBAY Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% on led headlamp when you purchase 1 or more headlamp offered by TOTOBAY Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on water prof rechargeable headlamp when you purchase 1 or more headlamp offered by TOTOBAY Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 45% on ▶▶【Camping Hammock】 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TOTOBAY Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 45% on ▶▶【Beach Blanket】 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by TOTOBAY Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
GRDE Zoomable 3 Modes Super Bright LED Headlamp with Rechargeable Batteries, Car Charger, Wall Charger and USB Cable
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$45.98 (66%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.Include Headlamp+ 2 rechargeable batteries+Wall charger+Car Charger+Usb cable+User book.
- 2.Please remove the plastic wrap off the batteries at first time use,otherwise it cant recharge.
- 3.lifespan reach up to 100,000 hours.Brightness up to 1800 lumens.
- 4.3-in-1| Multi-Function Capability ;Can use as headlamp ,Waist lamps or Desk lamps.
- 5. Zoomable ,Adjustable ,Durable ,Hands-free ,Comfortable; 3 Modes : Low ; Mid ; Strobe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GRDE Zoomable 3 Modes Super Bright LED Headlamp Head Light for Hiking Camping Riding Fishing Hunting Outdoor Sports
The Advantages are Extensive:
1.Super Bright Headlamp , waterproof, adjustable, Handsfree,Zoomable.
2.Parallel battery design：2 Rechargeable 18650 parallel design, a battery also can work.
3.Single button control switch . 3 switch modes: high output, Low output, and strobe.
4.Great gift for friends/family to make tasks that much easier.
1.Please remove the plastic wrap off the batteries at first time use,otherwise it cant connect well to recharge.
2.Then carefully check the negative and positive of the battery compartment when loading the batteries.
3. If the light become dark ,Please recharge in time!Charging time dont over 6 hours. Avoid using your headlamp while charging!
4. We care about every customer, if you have any problem or suggestion, please feel free concact TOTOBAY , your any opinion is important and a great encouragement to us!
1 x Headlamp
1 x Wall Charger
1 x Car Charger
2 x 3.7V 18650 Rechargeable Batteries
1 xGRDE Headlight Special USB Cable
1 xGRDE English manual book
Quality Guarantee:Free exchange within one month and 12 months product warranty. Enjoy the light!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nice quality construction for the price. Is a great light if you just want to light up the work occasionally. If you are serious about lighting, then this is not the one for you.
The zoom feature is interesting, but you will end up leaving it on wide. Cannot imagine you will ever put it on anything but wide, so is a wasted feature.
The biggest grip about this light is the light pattern is too narrow. When I am working on the car, I need a wide pattern so I can have a good view of the engine. With a narrow beam, I need to aim the beam more with my head. Over time, that gets irritating.
Eventually, after reading up on headlamps, I got the Fenix HL60R. That has rated 950 lumens, but the picture attached shows a brighter beam than this. The light is also warmer color for eye comfort. Fenix is pricey at $75, but you do get what you pay for. Another alternative would be the Nitecore HC60. The Nitecore HC60 might even have a wider beam pattern than the Fenix HL60R. The Fenix HL60R I have measured 50 degree of light pattern. The Nitecore claim to have 100 degree of light pattern spread. That would be even better. Most people say Fenix is higher quality than Nitecore though. Nitecore is $60. For serious work, there are better choice out there. You do pay more, but not that much over this.
This light comes with 2 220mah 3.7v 18650 batteries and three chargers for the holder that they go into. The holder is a plastic case on the back of the headlamp that is covered by a rubber flap on the inside to hold the batteries in and on the backside has a small red LED strip kind of like a tail light that is lit when the light is on.
I like the fact that it came with a car charger a USB charger and also a wall charger but I wish it would've been a micro USB charger so that I did not have to carry around a specialized chargers. There is a small LED light on the charger let you know the status of the battery is being charged. Red means charging and when it turns green it is fully charged.
One thing that sort of bothers me is when zoomed in and you see the square LED the square beam is crooked but it does not affect the light at all just kind of a pet peeve of mine and it probably wouldn't bother most people.
The light itself is a good quality LED that has three modes (hi,low, and strobe) and is powered on by a small green button on the side. It is easily adjustable up-and-down that securely clicks into different positions.
I would highly recommend this headlight to anyone looking for a superbright long distance or close up light.
* I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my unbiased review and my review is 100% my own honest opinion*
In case anyone is interested, the reason they are 4mm longer is due to the inclusion of a battery protection circuit, a tiny circuit board embedded onto the end of the battery itself that protect against overcurrent, short circuit, and discharge protection. I'm happy this was included, but I would have preferred if the listing stated that standard 18650 batteries would not work. Also, GRDE should consider selling these protected cells for people like me would would like to have backups.
It's heavy. Not sure how heavy. But my guess is close to a pound with the batteries in it. Its awkwardly Ballanced with all the weight at the back. The batteries stick out of the thin rubber cover that is the only thing keeping the batteries in place. They rub against the back of your head and make me itch like crazy. I also don't know how I feel about back thin peice of rubber being the only thing between the back of my head and a lithium ion battery. The front of the headlamp is hard plastic and isn't to comfortable either. If you were wearing it over a hat or a hard hat I think it would be ok if you didn't mind the weight. The chargers are kinda cheap. They tell you to not charge the batteries for longer than 8 hours. I know this is to keep you from over charging them. But the charger should automatically switch off or to a hold mode after a while. Not me setting an 8 hour timer and worried about it blowing up if I forget about it. The chargers have one red light that tell you it's plugged in to a power source. It doesn't change or blink if you plug in the headlamp or turn green once charged. It literally just tells you if it's plugged in or not.
Personally I bought it for work but I can't stand to wear it all day. I'll keep it around the house but I'll be getting something else for work.