|Item Weight||1.23 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Style||GREBSTK Professional Wood Chisel Tool Sets|
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel + Beech|
|Handle Material||Sturdy Beech Wood Handles|
|Included Components||GREBSTK brand chisel zipered bag|
GREBSTK Professional Wood Chisel Tool Sets Sturdy Chrome Vanadium Steel Chisel Beech Handles Woodworking Tools, 4PCS, 1/4 inch,1/2 inch,3/4 inch,1 inch
|Price:||$19.99 ($1.25 / oz) & FREE Returns|
$1.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Top grade kraft paper packaging, suitable for storage and gift delivery. Packaging keeps the chisels separate so they don't hang on each other in transit.
- Chisels are in the following sizes: 1/4 inch, 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch. The chisel zipped bag will not only protect your wood carving equipment, but it will also help you carry it around with ease.
- The blades come slightly oiled, which helps to protect against corrosion. Each chisel has a black plastic edge guard to protect the tips from damage and to protect everything else in your toolbox from getting nicked or scratched.
- The chisel handles are made of beech wood, and tighten with a stainless steel hoop, in order to provide you with the most comfortable and the strongest grip. The lightweight handle in combination with the sharp bevel edge allow you to have optimal control of the carving chisels and carve any wood effortlessly and with high precision. This design will help to bear more impact, and have a longer service life.
- The blades of the woodworking chisels are made with chrome vanadium steel(Cr-V), sharp edge, high hardness. No burs or defects, which means that they would be stronger and rush resistant.
- The chisel sets are especially great for trimming down wood, trimming. The Grebstk brand chisel sets are suitable for amateur and professional carpenter or wood work artist woodworking jobs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Professional Wood Chisel Tool Sets||Professional Wood Chisel Tool Sets||Professional Wood Chisel Tool Sets||Professional Wood Chisel Tool Sets||Professional Wood Chisel Tool Sets|
|Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Handle||Classical design. Chisels handles are made of beech wood, and tighten with a stainless steel hoop, in order to provide you with the most secure and comfortable grip.||The ABS plastic handles are sturdy, and well formed for a good grip, with softer black rubber to keep them in your hand as you swing that hammer. When you strike, the energy is delivered through metal, not plastic, all the way to the cutting edge.||The ABS plastic handles are sturdy. Light and simple, convenient and practical, with high cost performance.||The ABS plastic handles are sturdy. Light and simple, convenient and practical, with high cost performance.||Classical design. Chisels handles are made of beech wood, and tighten with a stainless steel hoop, in order to provide you with the most secure and comfortable grip.|
|Package||Top grade kraft paper packaging with zipped bag, suitable for storage and gift delivery.||Simple and special plastic packaging.||Simple and special plastic packaging.||Simple and special plastic packaging.||Simple and special plastic packaging.|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the price I expected them to be a little rough but was well pleased with how well and easily they cleaned up. Any chisel, at any price, needs to be sharpened before use. This set was easy to sharpen because all 4 were very flat. and did not need much pre dressing to get them ready for the final edge. The edge came up very well after only about 10 minutes of work per chisel. A little more work was required to remove burrs on some edges.
I checked the hardness versus some far more expensive chisels and found them to be comparable.
Initial use shows them to hold their edge as expected.
The above was my impression when I first got these. Then today I finally put them to my Trend diamond plate for sharpening. A few observations...
1) the tip of attack (or the bevel) is not machined perpendicular to the metal body. May not be a huge deal, depending on how you use them...all the bevels are a few degrees off from 90.
2) the metal shafts are not aligned with the wooden handle. This became obvious while I was sharpening/honing.... With that said... Given the price point, these make good exercise chisels for improving sharpening techniques....
Top reviews from other countries
Loved the personal email from the seller thanking you for supporting their business.
Just getting into using chisels. But would recommend 100% over and over again.
Would have preferred an oiled handle instead of varnish or whatever is on there. But, by no means is that a deal breaker.
The big downside to these chisels is the amount of work required to flatten the backs and correct the primary bevels.
I have fairly large hands and found the handles to be some what uncomfortable and they felt unbalanced to me.
- would have liked to see a wooden case instead of the zip bag.