GREEN OIL On Tour Cycle Chain Lube, 20 ml, Pocket Sized, Suited for All Bikes, Wet & Dry, Biodegradable, Natural, Eco Friendly, Skin Safe, Free of PTFE PFOA Palm Oil Petroleum, Made in UK
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WET OR DRY PERFORMANCE: Green Oil lube’s plant extract formula does not freeze and stays effective even at temperatures as low as -11 degrees Celsius. This makes it a great choice for bike riding in wet or snowy trails, mountain biking, or on rainy day city commuter rides. Green Oil's wet lube has a lot more applications than just bike chains. They can be used on bike locks, brake levers, cables, snowboard bindings, and other lube applications.
- ANTI RUST PROTECTION: Green Oil chain lube is an award-winning bio-lube formula that is designed to reduce friction and protect your bike chains and snowboard bindings for a long time. Green Oil lubricant protects your bike chains against rusting in wet conditions. The formula is less sticky and does not attract a lot of grime and dirt for added corrosion resistance.
- DURABLE, SMOOTH & EFFICIENT RIDES: Green Oil lube reduces friction and thereby minimizes chain wear. Avid bikers will love the smoother and faster gear changes as well as fewer chain replacements. Green Oil On Tour lube delights bikers with improved efficiency, especially in wet conditions. Wet lube’s special plant-based ingredient, N-Toc helps with durability, making it effective for up to 125 miles between applications.
- EASY APPLICATION: Extremely compact, leak-proof, refill bottle is easy to carry and use as needed. Make sure the chain is dust-free and dry. Start applying and keep cranking the chain using the pedal for on length application. Apply to the rollers, the cylinders of the chain. Spin the crank a few times. Wipe off excess lube from the outside of the chain to prevent messy transfers to clothes. During snowy rides, a full coating is recommended to fight the effect of road salt for rust prevention.
- NATURAL & ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY: Wet lube is made in Britain with plant-based ingredients instead of palm oil and petrochemicals. The lube comes packaged in 100% recycled plastic bottles, where each bottle could be a totally different color. Green Oil is a great eco-friendly bike lube, free of petrochemicals that can harm the environment and aquatic life. The formula is also free of harmful propellants used by comparable lubes in aerosol cans. The skin-safe lube gives bikers extra peace of mind.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AVAILABLE AS SINGLE PACK OR SAVER PACKS
Green Oil Wet lube will protect your bike by reducing friction, wear, and rust. Urban riders, as well as mountain bikers, will enjoy the smoother and faster gear transitions and efficient rides. Refillable On Tour bottle is the size of a thumb and fits easily into pockets and saddlebags for lubrication on the go. Versatile Wet lube can be used for other applications like cables, brake levers, snowboard binders, etc.
Green Oil lube offers excellent friction-busting properties in wet and snowy conditions, making it a great choice for rainy day rides or snowy trails. Though made without PTFE or PFOA, the formula offers excellent performance close to the petrochemical equivalent lubes in the market. The special plant-based formula does not freeze in cold and stays effective at temperatures as low as -11 degrees celsius.
Clean the chain by removing any residual lube and any dust or debris. With the secured cap closed, shake the bottle. Then remove the cap and start applying on the chain. Crank the chain a few times for the coating to spread evenly. Wipe off excess oil from outside of the chain, except during snowy conditions where the extra layer can be helpful for protection from salt. Special plant-based ingredient N-Toc offers durable performance, for up to 125 miles of use between applications.
Green Oil's eco-friendly formula made completely with natural plant-based formula, free of palm oil and harmful petrochemicals, is gentle on your surroundings. With its recycled plastic bottle packaging, the wet lube does not leave harmful traces in the environment. The advanced wet lube formula is also skin-safe.
Use: Wet lube for road bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, kids' bikes
Recommended for: Commuters or mountain bikers, in wet or dry riding conditions
Packaging: 20 ml recycled bottle