4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grills & Smoker with Newest Updated Digital Controls 700sq in 8-1 bbq grill for Outdoor Backyard-Bundle(Patio Cover)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ▶️▶️SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY !--- Set it and forget it, Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
- ▶️▶️HUGE GRILLING AREA & HOPPRT CAPACITY!--- Great for Home, party, and Tailgating: 513 sq in Main rack & 187 sq in Warm Rack, 20LB Hopper Capacity that can accommodate up to 20 burgers, 5 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs
- ▶️▶️Ultimate 8 in 1 Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill-----Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque food all in one grill . Great Smoke Favor not only grill easier-,-Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- ▶️▶️ LIFETIME GUARANTEE - You may find other traditional brand, expensive and more reviews. But we GUARANTEE you that our grills are made from top quality materials. If you are not 100% Satisfied, we are not satisfied! If after first use our grill, don't exceed your expectations, tell us, we will help you return back.
- ▶️▶️ NEW SUMMER TREND! Stock up now and get a bundle(grill+grill cover)
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Z GRILLS: Enhance Your Grilling Experience, Greater Flavor, Easier to Operate
Z GRILLS wood pellet Grills are fueled by 100%-natural BBQ wood pellets. The digital control board ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°F to 450°F. Fan-forced convection cooking eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking.
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.2 x 26 inches,513 square inch
- Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6.9 x 27.5 inches, 187 square inch
- Hopper Capacity:20 pounds
- Large enough for 3-12 person family
- As easy as using an oven. Just turn the dial to the desired temp, hit ignite, start cooking
- Improves smoking and let's you cook low and slow
- Improves searing and let's you cook hot and fast
- 700 sq. in. cooking capacity that can accomodate 6 chickens, 5 racks of ribs or 32 burgers
Try the pellets grill, enjoy the wood favor with your honeys
Great for entertaining
Z Grilsl pellet grill and smoker makes dining alfresco more fun. Serve guests a memorable experience with the celebrated flavors of grilled and smoked foods.
Grill more food one time
Grilling area dimensions 19.2 x 26 inches, smoking/warming rack dimensions 6.9 x 27.5 inches, total rack surface area 700 square inches
Fuled by 100% wood pellet
Put enough pellets into the hopper then, turn the dial to any temperature mode, enjoy the wood faver food with your family.20lb pellets can be used for 15 hours while stay at smoke dial.
Handy grease bucket holder
The grill stays cleaner with an integrated spigot that drains hot grease into a cup (not included) instead of accumulating in the bottom of the grill.
Important information for you
- Always start your grill on SMOKE with the door or lid open
- If the grill runs out of the pellets, please turn the grill off .
- Please consult your owner's manual for the" Initial Firing Instructions"
- When finished cooking on your barbecue set the temperature/dial knob to the Shutdown Cycle position, this will leave the draft Induction fan running for 10 minutes to burn any excess pellets in the fire pot. after the fan runs for 10 minutes the controller will power off and the fan will stop running.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will update this review if the company ever responds to anything.
Update: company gave me some technical advice on the board settings. Still same problem. Allegedly they are sending out a new control board. But so far I have seen nothing.
Update 2: did get a new control board via fed ex. Will install it next week and report on if it fixed the problem or not.
Update#3: new control board in. Seems to even out temperature fluctuations. But still “smoking” at 300F. Amazon refunded my money, but all the company cared about was that I withdraw my ‘claim’ against them.
End result... you get what you pay for. This grill really has potential, but until they get their QC issues resolved spend the extra money and get a Green Mountain pellet grill instead.
Update #4: abandoned the sheiks boards. Replaced it twice with factory boards with same issues. Changed the P settings as advised by technical support and still running hot. Even changed brands of pellets to ensure they were not the problem. Ended up buying a 3rd party control board from Grilla Grills and will replace the z-grills board with that.
Edit: Second smoke on the grill and I'm knocking it down another star. I can maintain temp better smoking with a 30" weber grill. Its hitting over 300(!) degrees on the 180 setting after running for 30 minutes. This grill is trash.
Last edit: moved the temp probe to the middle of the top grate, and all of my problems were solved. Seriously, why isn’t it there from the factory?
2020 quarantine edit: have been happy with the smoker since I moved the temp probe to the middle. The heat spreader over the burner also didn’t do enough IMO, so I put some thin firebricks over it to stop it from transmitting so much heat into the meat that was directly overhead. That has done wonders and the added thermal mass helps maintain temp.
I does NOT have a port to remove pellets from the hopper, I like to use different
pellets for what ever Im cooking, so this the only problem I have with the grill, other
wise this grill would be a 5 star. The grill does a great job, have used it for steaks, chops, brisket
ribs, meat loaf, a lot of veggies and my family loved it all.
i LOVE it! it was very easy to build, the directions and the parts that came with it was easy to follow. got it built in less than an hour. i smoked some pork belly on it the same night just to give it a try. the pork came out smokey and soft and delicious! it was really easy to use too!
This was pretty much a set it and forget it set up
I'm going to be using it more often. Christmas is next week and i plan on smoking some pork ribs! yes!