Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Z GRILLS ZPG-6002B 2020 New Model Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker 6 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Control, 573, 601 sq in Copper
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||2021 Upgrade|
|Power Source||Wood pellet|
|Item Weight||77.2 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||46 x 22 x 46 inches|
|Fuel Type||Liquefied Petroleum Gas|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★SEARING ENABLED: Temperature can goes as high as 1000℉. Just open the air door to sear and adjust the tempterature control to the Maximum, then then grill will change to searing mode.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane. ★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- ★2020 NEW MODEL--More Precise Temperature Control and Pellet Feed Control System. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The ULTIMATE 6-in-1 Grill & Smoker
Advanced Wood Fire Technology
Z Grills wood pellet technology gets you wood fire flavor at the convenience of propane or gas.
You can cook for about 10 hours per 10 lbs. of pellets.
Super versatile and wide temperature range from 180 to 450 degrees to grill, smoke, bake,roast, braise or BBQ
Easy to Use
Super easy cooking even for beginners: Electronic auto-start ignition, Digital Auto temperature Control & Real-time LED temperature display.
Stainless Steel Built: High resistance to corrosion means a longer lasting grill, with a sleek and polished finish.
Consistent & Precisely
Digital temperature control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.
Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature. Convection heat distribution technology ensures food gets cooked evenly to perfection.
Huge Grilling Area & Hopper Capacity
330 Square inches main grilling area
270 square inch Smoking/Warming Rack
Total 600 square inch cooking area
10-pound hopper capacity.
Foldable working shelf.
Heavy duty all terrain wheels.
Rust proof cover & racks.
Enjoy Your Cooking
Argentina Style Roast Veal
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
|Total Cooking Area||452 sq in||538 sq in||601 sq in||694 sq in||694 sq in||1060 sq in|
|Main Cooking Area||324 sq in 21.5" * 15.5"||399 sq in 26.1" * 15.1"||330 sq in 30.5" * 10.8"||504 sq in 19.2" * 26"||504 sq in 19.2" * 26"||432 sq in|
|Warming Rack Area||128 sq in 22.6" * 5.3"||139 sq in 27.4" * 5.1"||270 sq in 22.9" * 11.8"||190 sq in 6.9" * 27.5"||190 sq in 6.9" * 27.5"||374 + 255 sq in|
|Hopper Capacity||15 lbs||10 lbs||10 lbs||20 lbs||20 lbs||20 lbs|
|Assembled Weight||84 lbs||84 lbs||83 lbs||112 lbs||146 lbs||145 lbs|
|Assembled Dimensions||45" x 28" x 49"||47" x 20" x 45"||47" x 21" x 49"||48" x 22" x 51"||48" x 22" x 51"||55" x 25" x 53"|
|Package||one package||one package||one package||one package||two packages||two packages|
|Cooking Grids||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron|
Compare with similar items
About Z GRILLS:
We’re a U.S-based brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California and Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve exported top-of-the-line products to Europe and all around the United States. We’re proud of what we do and stand behind everything that we build.
Our goal is to make high-quality pellet grills more accessible. We hope to reach as many people as we can and offer them a chance to enjoy a truly unique grilling experience at an affordable price.
Z GRILL ZPG-600 Series Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
1. Main Grilling Area Dimensions: 333 square inch
2. Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 240 square inch
3. Cooking Temperature: 160°F to 450°F
4. Hopper Capacity:10 pounds
5. BTU's /hour: 25,000
6. Auto Temperature Control: Internal Temperature Sensor with Digital Control
7. Pellet Purge System: Digital Control
8. Electronic Auto Ignition: Digital Control
9. Shutdown Recycle Mode: Yes
WHY BUY A Z GRILL WOOD PELLET GRILL?
1. ★ULTIMATE 6 IN 1--Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill: Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise or Barbecue.
2. ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.
3. ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized gas grill.
4. ★ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside.
5. ★VERSATILITY--Whether you want to grill some hot dogs or slow smoke a rib roast, pellet grills can do it all with ease.
6. ★FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Frank geer on April 17, 2021