- File Size: 474 KB
- Print Length: 404 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1517318386
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 15, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B013ZQHRD8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,718 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $14.00 (93%)
GRIND Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 404 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
All of her stories are funny, sexy, dangerous and quirky with more of an emphasis on the "danger" part in this one in particular.
Man candy in the form of Chandler "Candy", a male stripper who wields a mighty sword and has the ladies drooling at his feet and his first love from his youth, Carolina, a woman who is too innocent and trusting for her own good make up the romantic duo in Grind.
When they reconnect at her bachelorette night out and sparks fly all over again, it becomes Chandler's mission to not only save her from the man she is marrying but to have her all to himself.
This book had a lot of anti-climactic type action, scary moments and a ton of steamy, hot sex but underneath it all was a story of family love and misunderstandings with the message to never give up your hopes and dreams. A sweet and exciting quick read.
***** 5 ***** "holding on to those vows till the very end" stars
Think sweet innocent girl . too innocent for me .. LOL … meets hot stripper and kaboom. However the key here .. these two are old friends. One kiss is all Carolina had and then she bolted town. Chandler remembers the kiss and cant believe who he finds sitting on his stage. Women throw themselves at him on a daily basis all over town whether or work or not but the one girl he cant forget, who means something is sitting right there in front of him and she is engaged. Not only is she engaged but her fiancé’ has a attitude that needs to go … and Mr. Grind himself is the man to show her that HE is what she needs. Not the douche she is engaged to.
This story is a quick read. There is humor, sex, and … danger. Yup there is an element of dang didn’t see that one coming in this read. Carolina is that too trusting girl that finds out the hard way she shouldn’t be so free with that emotion. Chandler sets out to save her from the man she is marrying and will stop at nothing to make sure Carolina is his and safe.
Not bad. I liked the fact that there was some excitement in this quick read along with the steamy stuff. Chandler is a good guy but Carolina made me nuts. Grow a pair girl! Pick this one up for a easy read.
I was gifted an ARC for an honest review. Review will post on Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets
Seriously, read it. Enjoy it for what it is. FUNNY, sexy, entertainment. Some of you are going to think Twisted, that's me, has lost her mind because I'm the reviewer that holds nothing back when it comes to honesty when I review.....I say this because I get challenged on my reviews.....which I love because I fully own my feelings towards every book I read....so give it to me. Many will not appreciate this book, but I challenge all of you out there to read this book and not find yourself smiling, grinning, laughing, and sighing instead of getting irritated, put out, mad, and overly anxious, as we usually do. And don't we sometimes need these LIGHTER moments after reading a story. This book will leave with a silly little smile on your face for the rest of the day where usually we just sigh in relief after the usual fill-on angst fest we read ALL THE TIME.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got a copy of this book when I purchased "Go Big" by Ms. Blake.
This was a cute story. Read more
Grind started out like it was going to be good story, but somehow lost its way and just became a hot guy just wanting to have sex with his wife, all different kinds of ways. Read morePublished 22 days ago by G Fontaine
So enjoying reading about these fantastic and amazing sexy guys....so hot and exciting to hang out and enjoy the fun they bringPublished 2 months ago by Kindle Customer
Strippers have feelings too. I enjoyed reading this book. It grabbed my attention with this second chance teenage love that never was lost and finally fulfilled. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Terri V
My first book by Joanna and I'm glad I picked it up
I wouldn't mind some Chan in my life
Ma Blake never fails in telling a story that brings joy to your heart. The hero and heroine were made for each other. But a misunderstanding when they were young tore them apart. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Melanie Gordon
Trying not to be negative, but I didn't feel any connection to the story. The blurb about the book is more gripping than the story. Read morePublished 3 months ago by mom at home
Chan sells his sexy moves as a stripper. Five years of shaking is ass in front of horny women, until one night he is faced with a women from his past. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Kerry
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports