Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2015
This is a great infused water pitcher which is made of glass, the same glass that pyrex is made out of. If you like a 'BIG INFUSER' this thing is huge and goes almost to the bottom which is a good thing. I'm disappointed though because inside of the pitcher, toward the top there is a small scratch which you can feel from the inside but not the outside. I'm afraid in time, I would have a complete fracture there so sadly, can't keep it. 12-12-15 - I am writing this a day later and what I thought was a scratch on the inside of the glass turned out to be a mark of some kind that scrubbed right off with a dishtowel. Now I don't feel anything on the inside of the glass and I am so happy to be able to keep it. I forgot to mention that there is also a big solid BPA free 'tube' that comes with the pitcher for ice. Both the tube and infuser screw into the top, however, if you want to use both, there isn't too much room left in the infuser for fruit since the tube goes inside the infuser itself. Myself, I would not be using the tube for ice but it is nice to have that option. I believe it was made to use either one or the other. I also like how easily they screw into the top of the pitcher.
on May 4, 2014
This elegant infuser fits perfectly in our refrigerator door, is made of glass, so less contact with plastic, has a large infuser core which reaches all the way down to the bottom and therefore works no matter how much water is there, and easily pours without adjusting the cap, which does not fall off as you do. Perforations on the infuser core are many, but small, which really work well when you've ground up the fruit. (And works fine when you have not, also.) While the infuser core is plastic, it is the good kind, and large, so the ratio of fruit to water insures flavor. All in all, I'm very pleased with this product. It works beautifully, and looks good, too. Having fruit-infused water has encouraged my whole family to drink more water, a very good thing. Highly recommended.
on May 10, 2016
I have been using this daily since March and very happy with it. It is not easy to find glass infuser jar. I like the fact that the glass jar is encased by plastic on the bottom which protected the glass jar somewhat especially with my kitchen's granite counter top. The lid is very secure that it sometime causes a "vacuum" effect, when I have problem pouring out water I twist the lid to make sure that the filter (portion with slits) are right in the center of the spout and it usually works. I really cannot find any fault with this.
on March 14, 2013
We cut soda out of our diet several months ago and were buying flavored waters (carbonated and non-carb) by the caseload when I saw this pitcher on amazon. I can not recommend this enough, we are actually going to order a few more (we have two) so we can have more variety. They are easy to use, fit comfortably in the fridge, and are easy to clean. I like that they are glass (no BPA worries) but are thoroughly protected by the handle. We get great tasting water without lugging home big bottles that litter the environment, and our friends and family have been surprised at the great tasting water (sugar free!). I have just ordered one for a friends wedding shower and I am going to send one to my brother and his wife as a housewarming.
on December 27, 2015
Bought this for a gift so the friend could do fruit infusions. She was very pleased with the product. We shopped them at a couple of stores and the ones Amazon had were nicer and less expensive.

Chris Wodke
Author: Running for My Life- Winning for CMT
on February 6, 2014
This device drastically reduced my consumption of soda. Fruit-infused water tastes great! My family thinks I'm weird for it, but I really do drink more water than I normally do. So far, I've tried cut apples, oranges, clementines, grapes and even iced tea bags. I let it sit in the refrigerator for at least six hours and the results are delicious.
on April 17, 2014
I bought this pitcher after buying a water bottle infuser that just did not do the trick. This product is well made and fun to use. You can make an infinite number of fruit and/or vegetable combinations to flavor your water. A recent interesting one was celery, cucumber, mint and lemon. The only problem is that these are natural products so that they will rot with time. I sometimes get busy and forget that I have this yummy flavored water in the frig and then have to dispose of slimy cucumber pieces. But it does up the amount of water that I drink and is much healthier and cheaper than buying flavored water. Highly recommended and I plan to gift some of these to friends.
on September 23, 2017
Wow! I love love love this infusion pitcher. It's very easy to fill with water, fruits/veggies, and to pour from. The glass is the perfect weight - not heavy but not too thin or light. Easy to clean. Very sleek. Got several complements from guests.
It would be a great gift for a bridal shower, new home gift or just to use as a pitcher.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 7, 2016
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GLASS WATER INFUSER FOR SOME TIME AND FINALLY DECIDED ON THE GROSCHE. IT CAME IN RECORD TIME AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH DESIGN AND CASING. I'LL ADMIT I WAS A BIT DISAPPOINTED WITH THE PLASTIC ICE AND FRUIT CARTRIDGES........I WILL KEEP AND PUT UP WITH THE PLASTIC, AS I JUST DON'T WANT THE HASSLE OF RETURN. HAVING SAID THAT, I'M NOT SURE IF THERE IS ANOTHER INFUSER ON THE MARKET WITH A GLASS INSERT.
on October 22, 2013
This pitcher is made of glass - it's the insert that is plastic. But you don't have to use it! Just put your lemons, mint, apples, whatever, right in the water, muddle it a little and let it sit several hours. When you pour, the lid filters out most of the solids. You can also keep filling it up throughout the day, so the small size is fine for drinking, convenient for storage. By day 3 you should make a new batch anyway. I've had mine six months and still love it!

June 2014 - I have purchased a second pitcher, for plain water. Inside, I put a stick of binchotan charcoal I bought on Amazon, which creates the most delicious, clean water, and this 100% glass pitcher keeps it pure and free of chemicals.