Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on March 14, 2013
We cut soda out of our diet several months ago and were buying flavored waters (carbonated and non-carb) by the caseload when I saw this pitcher on amazon. I can not recommend this enough, we are actually going to order a few more (we have two) so we can have more variety. They are easy to use, fit comfortably in the fridge, and are easy to clean. I like that they are glass (no BPA worries) but are thoroughly protected by the handle. We get great tasting water without lugging home big bottles that litter the environment, and our friends and family have been surprised at the great tasting water (sugar free!). I have just ordered one for a friends wedding shower and I am going to send one to my brother and his wife as a housewarming.
on July 23, 2013
Excellent glass container, fits well in refrigerator, holds adequate amount water, and makes delicious waters. I use mint from garden with a few cherries - cut in half to release flavor. I love this!!
on April 12, 2013
I WAS LOOKING FOR AN INFUSION PITCHER THAT WAS GLASS AND NOT PLASTIC. THIS IS THE PERFECT PITCHER. I WANTED TO MAKE HEALTHY FRUIT INFUSED WATER WITH OUT ANY ADDED SUGAR OR ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS AND THIS IS PERFECT FOR THIS. I HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT KINDS OF FRUIT AND LEMONS AND LIMES ALSO MAKE A GREAT DRINK. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PITCHER AS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE SEEN AND USED AND I HAVE LOOKED AT PLENTY OF THEM BUT MOST WERE PLASTIC.
on October 22, 2013
This pitcher is made of glass - it's the insert that is plastic. But you don't have to use it! Just put your lemons, mint, apples, whatever, right in the water, muddle it a little and let it sit several hours. When you pour, the lid filters out most of the solids. You can also keep filling it up throughout the day, so the small size is fine for drinking, convenient for storage. By day 3 you should make a new batch anyway. I've had mine six months and still love it!

June 2014 - I have purchased a second pitcher, for plain water. Inside, I put a stick of binchotan charcoal I bought on Amazon, which creates the most delicious, clean water, and this 100% glass pitcher keeps it pure and free of chemicals.
on February 6, 2014
This device drastically reduced my consumption of soda. Fruit-infused water tastes great! My family thinks I'm weird for it, but I really do drink more water than I normally do. So far, I've tried cut apples, oranges, clementines, grapes and even iced tea bags. I let it sit in the refrigerator for at least six hours and the results are delicious.
on January 30, 2014
This pitcher comes with a plastic insert that you're supposed to put the fruit in, but that limits the infusion. So I don't use the insert, but then when I go to pour the water, the fruit and pulp clog the grated lid, so the water doesn't pour freely.
on July 11, 2013
Wanted a glass pitcher...this is perfect, though ice and diffuser are bhp free plastic. Good looking, easy to use. Will also give this as a gift...great product.
on February 18, 2016
I like the glass infuser also has ice attachment to keep it cold when out of refrigerator. I noticed I couldn't taste the blueberries even after the 24 hours, and b I cut them in half. The raspberry had a tart taste and I used cantaloupe and I could taste that right away. It is fresh fruit, so it should be good for us. I didn't like that the lid didn't seal on it. So whatever your fridge smells of could alter the taste. The lid just slides down and you can still pour it out of the spout. My husband still chose the artificial water over the fruit infusion and that's why I bought this to begin with. He said he just does not care for the taste. So I give it 2 stars.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2013
I purchased this to infuse my water with lemon. The product DOES infuse the water with the fruit you put in... the basket inside the pitcher is plastic which isn't an issue but it does discolor over time. Still not a real issue.

My issue is that the pitcher just doesn't feel like it's worth the money... the glass is very very thin and I'm still not convinced it's glass... it sounds like plastic when you hit it. I could be wrong though.

I wouldn't tell you not to buy this... it does what it says it will... although it doesn't hold much water when it's loaded with friut... the friut displaces water so the true volume the pitcher yields is not the actual volume.

I would recommend to just get a regular pitcher and drop the fruit directly into the water. yes some of the fruit will come out when you pour but if you've waited long enough for the flavor to infuse... then even if the fruit comes out in the first pour the rest of the water will retain the flavor.

So buy this if you really really want it... but I would rather save the cash and buy a simple glass pitcher for my flavored water.
on April 23, 2013
Nice narrow size to fit in a full frig. I like that it's glass and not plastic although the insert is plastic. We use it all of the time for low sugar but flavorful water.