Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 136 reviews
on December 11, 2015
This is a great infused water pitcher which is made of glass, the same glass that pyrex is made out of. If you like a 'BIG INFUSER' this thing is huge and goes almost to the bottom which is a good thing. I'm disappointed though because inside of the pitcher, toward the top there is a small scratch which you can feel from the inside but not the outside. I'm afraid in time, I would have a complete fracture there so sadly, can't keep it. 12-12-15 - I am writing this a day later and what I thought was a scratch on the inside of the glass turned out to be a mark of some kind that scrubbed right off with a dishtowel. Now I don't feel anything on the inside of the glass and I am so happy to be able to keep it. I forgot to mention that there is also a big solid BPA free 'tube' that comes with the pitcher for ice. Both the tube and infuser screw into the top, however, if you want to use both, there isn't too much room left in the infuser for fruit since the tube goes inside the infuser itself. Myself, I would not be using the tube for ice but it is nice to have that option. I believe it was made to use either one or the other. I also like how easily they screw into the top of the pitcher.
on July 13, 2017
Very nice infuser. Came with two inserts to use either/or: one perforated for infusing fruit into your beverage and the other solid for freezing water to keep your beverage cold without diluting. Ample room for a variety of fruits in the infuser "tube". I like that it is made of glass instead of the plastic. As you can see by the picture, there is a protective base on the glass that is attached to the handle with a metal band around the top which gives plenty of support in holding/pouring without added stress to the glassware. The lid is separate which has the infusion or freezer tube screwed into it (both tubes are BPA free plastic) and just simply seats into the glass. There is one area that is slotted where the liquid can be poured out, or you can simply place it into the glass with a solid portion facing the glass spout to "seal" it.. The fruit will never obscure the opening for pouring the liquid as it is contained in the infuser tube which is about 1/2" all around from the glassware. This is a perfect size for 1 or 2 people but you would need a larger size for entertaining. Otherwise, constant refilling would be required with a larger infuser tube for more fruit to compensate for the larger liquid to fruit ratio for favorable infusion flavor. I personally have lemon water at hand all of the time (change out the lemons every 2 or 3 days of which I grind in my garbage disposal to freshen that). The lemon water is supposed to help prevention of kidney stone formation. Overall, very nice little pitcher and very well made.
on May 4, 2014
This elegant infuser fits perfectly in our refrigerator door, is made of glass, so less contact with plastic, has a large infuser core which reaches all the way down to the bottom and therefore works no matter how much water is there, and easily pours without adjusting the cap, which does not fall off as you do. Perforations on the infuser core are many, but small, which really work well when you've ground up the fruit. (And works fine when you have not, also.) While the infuser core is plastic, it is the good kind, and large, so the ratio of fruit to water insures flavor. All in all, I'm very pleased with this product. It works beautifully, and looks good, too. Having fruit-infused water has encouraged my whole family to drink more water, a very good thing. Highly recommended.
on May 10, 2016
I have been using this daily since March and very happy with it. It is not easy to find glass infuser jar. I like the fact that the glass jar is encased by plastic on the bottom which protected the glass jar somewhat especially with my kitchen's granite counter top. The lid is very secure that it sometime causes a "vacuum" effect, when I have problem pouring out water I twist the lid to make sure that the filter (portion with slits) are right in the center of the spout and it usually works. I really cannot find any fault with this.
on March 14, 2013
We cut soda out of our diet several months ago and were buying flavored waters (carbonated and non-carb) by the caseload when I saw this pitcher on amazon. I can not recommend this enough, we are actually going to order a few more (we have two) so we can have more variety. They are easy to use, fit comfortably in the fridge, and are easy to clean. I like that they are glass (no BPA worries) but are thoroughly protected by the handle. We get great tasting water without lugging home big bottles that litter the environment, and our friends and family have been surprised at the great tasting water (sugar free!). I have just ordered one for a friends wedding shower and I am going to send one to my brother and his wife as a housewarming.
on December 27, 2015
Bought this for a gift so the friend could do fruit infusions. She was very pleased with the product. We shopped them at a couple of stores and the ones Amazon had were nicer and less expensive.

Chris Wodke
Author: Running for My Life- Winning for CMT
on July 23, 2013
Excellent glass container, fits well in refrigerator, holds adequate amount water, and makes delicious waters. I use mint from garden with a few cherries - cut in half to release flavor. I love this!!
on February 6, 2014
This device drastically reduced my consumption of soda. Fruit-infused water tastes great! My family thinks I'm weird for it, but I really do drink more water than I normally do. So far, I've tried cut apples, oranges, clementines, grapes and even iced tea bags. I let it sit in the refrigerator for at least six hours and the results are delicious.
on April 17, 2014
I bought this pitcher after buying a water bottle infuser that just did not do the trick. This product is well made and fun to use. You can make an infinite number of fruit and/or vegetable combinations to flavor your water. A recent interesting one was celery, cucumber, mint and lemon. The only problem is that these are natural products so that they will rot with time. I sometimes get busy and forget that I have this yummy flavored water in the frig and then have to dispose of slimy cucumber pieces. But it does up the amount of water that I drink and is much healthier and cheaper than buying flavored water. Highly recommended and I plan to gift some of these to friends.
on December 7, 2016
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GLASS WATER INFUSER FOR SOME TIME AND FINALLY DECIDED ON THE GROSCHE. IT CAME IN RECORD TIME AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH DESIGN AND CASING. I'LL ADMIT I WAS A BIT DISAPPOINTED WITH THE PLASTIC ICE AND FRUIT CARTRIDGES........I WILL KEEP AND PUT UP WITH THE PLASTIC, AS I JUST DON'T WANT THE HASSLE OF RETURN. HAVING SAID THAT, I'M NOT SURE IF THERE IS ANOTHER INFUSER ON THE MARKET WITH A GLASS INSERT.