GROSCHE Madrid French Press Coffee Maker, Tea Press & Coffee Press 8 cup 34 oz 1L with German Glass
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM - A truly premium quality French press coffee and tea maker that features fine-crafted chrome housing and GERMAN Schott-Duran Borosilicate glass beaker. This durable and premium glass beaker is manufactured in Germany and then transported to our production facility where the MADRID is assembled.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Always use coarse ground coffee in a French press (1 to 3 tablespoons per mug 300ml). You can also use this French press to brew the best tasting loose leaf or blooming tea by allowing the fullest flavor extraction from the tea.
- DUAL FILTER SYSTEM - MADRID has a dual filter system, with the main press being one, and another one in the lid as well. When You make your coffee or tea, turn the lid to close the press while your coffee or tea steeps, and turn it again to open it to pour. That will retain heat and allow for better flavor for your coffee or tea. The MADRID French Press coffee and tea maker is truly a premium French press unlike any other, for a connoisseur of fine tasting coffees or teas.
- MODERN – The sophisticated design of the Madrid is nothing like you’ve ever seen before! The minimalist Chrome housing offers a stylish look that is sure to compliment any Kitchen. The bottom of glass beaker never comes in contact with any surface other than the Chrome base, providing protection. The MADRID housing features Tip-Grips that prevent the beaker from slipping out. MADRID surpasses all French presses and offers a difference you’re sure to notice the moment you hold it in your hands!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Contact Rizpresso for ANY questions or concerns. You can also contact GROSCHE directly through their website for any quality or coffee making questions. The sale of this product will help provide safe drinking water for people in need through the GROSCHE Safe Water Project. GROSCHE is a Social Enterprise and a Certified B Corporation, which is the highest certification for businesses that are good for the world. Learn more by visiting grosche.ca
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Rizpresso||Amazon.com||SterlingPro||SterlingPro||Idylc Homes||WineStuff|
|Color||silver chrome finish, clear glass beaker||Chrome||Chrome||Multi||Black||Polished|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 4 x 10 in||9.4 x 10.7 x 6.7 in||5 x 8 x 4.3 in||6.7 x 8.9 x 4.4 in||—||6.2 x 10.1 x 4.5 in|
|Material Type||—||Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, Plastic||Glass||Multi||Glass||Polished|
|Size||34 oz / 1000 ml||34 oz.||1 Litre||1L||34 Ounce||36 Ounce|
|Style Name||—||CHAMBORD||—||Fine||—||Standard- Polished|
GROSCHE Madrid French Press Coffee and Tea Maker - Brew in Style
Brew the best cup of coffee or tea in just a few minutes with the GROSCHE Madrid French Press. The Madrid’s design infuses coarse ground coffee and loose leaf tea to perfection, producing a deep and rich flavour that you’ll love. If youre looking for the best coffee maker out there, you've come to the right place.
What makes a press better than the others? Its attention to detail. From quality glass, to fine chrome finish, the Madrid French Press sets itself apart from other non electric coffee makers with quality. The 34 oz (1 liter) press' glass comes from Germany, and is made by SCHOTT Duran, the top glass makers in the world today.
The Madrid French Press (also called a Press Pot, Cafetiere, or Melior) is available in three sizes: choose a small 3 cup / 350 ml press to make a single cup or the 8 cup / 1000 ml press to make two to three
cups. Alternatively, go for the large 12 cup / 1500 ml press to make coffee for the whole family.
The Madrid is part of our premium French Press line, and is desgined for those who wish to graduate from the tired old and common coffee presses available tocday. Its for people looking to brew with style and quality, Grosche is a premium craft coffee and tea brewing specialy brand, and on that is different than others at many levels.
Did you know that by purchasing GROSCHE products you're helping save lives? GROSCHE is a social enterprise that uses its proceeds from the sales of its product to do social development work like helping those who dont have access to safe water. The GROSCHE Safe Water Project is providing safe water and health to people in six countries already, and has funded over 50 Million days of clean drinking water for people in need. What you buy makes a difference. Thats why we say #everycupfillsanother - As you fill your cup with coffee, youre helping fill somebody else's cup with safe drinking water. That is the mission that GROSCHE stands for and that the sale of every premium coffee and tea product helps to fulfill. We're brewing hope and change in every cup.
A Premium French Press Coffee Maker through and through
When you buy the madrid French Press youre investing in the quality that a true coffee lover deserves. Every detail has been thought through, and every cup will brew to perfection. If youre a true coffee lover, you deserve the best coffee press, the Madrid.
The filter screen is made of the highest quality 18/8 Stainless steel. All the internal mechanisms including the press rod and mechanism is all made from the same 18/8 Stainless steel. That means it will last you through countless times of opening and taking apart for cleaning, and get put back together to work like new. When youre ready for replacement glass beakers, screens, or any other parts, they are all available from GROSCHE and are reasonably priced. We want this to be the last French Press that you buy.
If you love tea but use the Madrid as a coffee maker, try using it to steep loose tea leaves for a full and flavorful taste, turning it into a glass tea press. Follow these steps:
- Add your desired amount of loose tea leaves to the Tea Press carafe
- Pour hot water over the tea.
- Steep the tea leaves for the desired strength of the brew, usually 3-4 minutes.
Top Performance: The Madrid French Press coffee maker is assured to be the best French Press youve owned. We're helping people brew better coffee and tea one cup at a time.
Multi use French Press for Cold Brew coffee & iced tea!
The immersion brewing method for making coffee gives the boldest flavors of any brewing technology. And its one of our favorites. The natural oils of the coffee bean are fully immersed in the water, and give your coffee flavor a true richness that is unmatched by any other way of brewing coffee.
Did you know that in addition to making hot coffee, the Madrid French Press can also be used to brew amazing tasting cold brew coffee? Coffee pressing is very versatile. Its quite simple:
- Grind coffee beans and place in press crafe
- Add room-temperature water. & stir the coarse ground coffee beans into the water.
- Place the French press plunger on top and sligntly submerge the coffee grounds in the waer (but dont press down all the way it yet!). Store in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Remove from fridge and carefully press down on the plunger to push all the grounds to the bottom. Voila, fresh immerion cold brew coffee is yours to be had.
Fitt about 1/3rd of the press with hot water and add 1 tea bag. Steep for 1 minute and remove the tea bag. While the water is still hot, fill the rest of the press with ice. Allow the ice to melt partly and cool the water to stop the steeping process. Steepen to taste.
The design and quality of the Madrid French Press sets itself apart from others
The Madrid French Press is a premium coffee and tea maker that features a fine-crafted chrome housing and a borosilicate glass beaker.
The 1000 ml press features a German SCHOTT DURAN glass. This durable and heatproof glass beaker is made in Germany and then transported to our production facility where the MADRID French press is assembled. You can also remove the glass beaker from the chrome housing for convenient and thorough washing.
Replacement beakers are available from GROSCHE for the French Press for all sizes of coffee presses. The replacement beakers are Universal design and fit all major brands.
There are many reasons why French press coffee tastes amazing. Here is how the Madrid helps to add to that:
- Pressed coffee extracts maximum flavors and natura coffee oils
- Unlike paper filters in drip machines, the Madrid doesn’t soak up flavor or absorb natural oils from the coffee beans.
- Using the Madrid means that everything, except the ground coffee, is in the cup. You taste all the flavors, which add to the experience.
- With the Madrid you get complete saturation of the coffee and oils which gives the coffee a better flavor than what you get from a drip machine.
GROSCHE is more than brand of coffee, tea, and water infusion wares. GROSCHE is a Social Enterprise that is on a mission to address the safe water crisis many face today.
The GROSCHE Safe Water Project helps people in need get access to clean and safe drinking water, and saves lives. Almost 800 million people don’t have access to safe water today – Your purchase of GROSCHE products helps to change that. For every product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need through the GROSCHE Safe Water Project.
GROSCHE is a certified B (Benefit) Corporation that is on a mission to help people facing the safe water crisis.
Please read product Safety and Use guidelines before use
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One item to be aware of, this item is marketed as "3-cup", if you are used to an American-sized cup of coffee a more accurate sizing would be 3/4 cup. A single brew in this press fills my usual morning coffee mug less than half-full. If all you want is a small afternoon coffee or an after-dinner coffee this item will work great; if you want to have 2 or 3 cups of coffee in the morning you need to order the larger size.
Prior to purchasing this item, I also asked other customers to find out if anyone had trouble with the handle breaking due to the weight of the coffee, since this handle is only attached from the top, not at the bottom . This hasn't been a problem.
Now, the MAIN reason that I bought this model over others: Simply put: I LOVE this design more than all the other designs.. This design is a 'work of art' visually. Since I use this 'utilitarian' object every morning, I wanted this to also be beautiful as well as functional. (I have also enjoyed ceremonial green tea...so I've learned the value of having both vessels and ingredients that you use on a daily basis to be both practically useful to bring a warming, awakening beverage as well as being a form of visual meditation on beauty!
When I first wake up, I turn on my tea kettle, put my coffee grinds in this lovely vessel and pour my hot water in...giving the mixture a gentle stir, then put the lid on to 'steep' the coffee for a few minutes while I shower...Coming out to a 'ready' cup of coffee, poured from this press, just makes my day better right from the start. When friends come over, they too get to enjoy not only fabulous tasting organic, shade grown Guatemalan coffee, but have the pleasure of this being poured from this elegant, A+ designed coffee press!
For hot summer days, here is my 'healthy' homemade version of an expensive booth-bought 'mocha frappacino.'
I let the coffee cool. Sometimes I put coffee in an ice cube tray. I use 8 large coffee ice cubes per serving. Sometimes I use 8 plain ice cubes and unfrozen, cooled coffee. I personally like organic whole milk in my coffee...so I put first about 1 cup of milk, add organic agave nectar to my preference of sweetness (2 teaspoons), then add a pinch of allspice, cinnamon and my very favorite spice for coffee, cardoman, then a teaspoon of pure vanilla extract and you can add this or nor...a tablespoon of organic unsweetened cacao powder. Blend it up and add plain ice as needed to make it thicker. If you use shade grown organic, fair trade coffee you are being good to birds, those who grow, harvest and process & sell the coffee as well as giving yourself a lovely treat! Enjoy!
Thus, I began to look for a glass alternative for my loose leaf teas. I know there's a lot of french presses out there but I chose the Grosche Madrid based on the great reviews, the nice design (no plastic other than pour spout area) and the capacity since I tend to fill up a mug plus a 16 oz thermos every morning with tea. Yes, the glass is somewhat thin like most french presses but I have knocked it a dozen times at least on my granite counter tops and no cracking has occurred. It helps that it has a metal frame around it to protect it. Cleaning this strainer is very easy, not to mention there's no tea stains and no residual smells after several months of everyday use. I also like that I can save extra tea without over brewing it simply by pressing the strainer down. So far even the finest tea (other than mate powder) does not make it through this press (makes sense considering it is made for ground coffee). I'm really pleased with my purchase and highly recommend this french press for tea lovers.
Most recent customer reviews
This think looks awesome. Super clean look, easy to handle and easy to clean.Read more