4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
GROSCHE Milano Moka 9-Cup Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker with Italian Safety Valve and Protection Handle, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Create rich and tasty Moka Espresso Coffee, Available in 3 cup, 6 cup, 9 cup
- Light and Durable aluminium Moka Espresso Maker will work on all gas and electric stove tops. Cannot be used on induction stove tops
- A Moka Stovetop Espresso maker brew does have increased extraction of caffeine and flavours from the grounds versus filter coffee, resulting in a stronger, richer brew
- One year warranty - satisfaction guaranteed!
- The Purchase of this product will create 5 days of safe drinking water for someone in need through the GROSCHE SAFE WATER PROJECT - For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website at www.grosche.ca/safewater
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GROSCHE Milano Stovetop Espresso Maker & Moka Pot
Sometimes also known as a Moka pot or Moka Coffee Maker, the GROSCHE Milano is a classic Italian coffee & stovetop espresso maker. It’s perfect for anyone who loves the taste of a strong espresso styel coffee shot. Compared to filter coffee makers, this brewing method extracts more flavors and caffeine from the beans. This gives stovetop espresso a stronger and richer brew than an ordinary coffee percolator. The Milano stovetop espresso maker will make your espresso experience memorable every time.
Its perfect to use on gas, electric coil type, or camping stovetops. Infrared glass stovetops cannot heat the water properly in a Aluminum Moka coffee maker.
Also did you know that by purchasing GROSCHE products you're helping save lives? GROSCHE is a social enterprise that uses its proceeds from the sales of its product to do social development work like helping those who dont have access to safe water. The GROSCHE Safe Water Project is providing safe water and health to people in six countries already, and has funded over 50 Million days of clean drinking water for people in need. What you buy makes a difference. Thats why we say #everycupfillsanother
Using the Milano
- Remove the top part and the filter funnel of the Milano and fill the lower part with cold fresh water. Make sure not to fill past the safety valve.
- Fill the filter funnel with fresh fine ground espresso coffee. Put the filter funnel back into the lower part of the Milano and screw the top part back on. Do not compress the coffee into the funnel.
- Place the Milano on your stove at a medium-low flame. Turn the stove down when coffee finishes bubbling up from the filter funnel and wait for the upper section to fill.You will notice it go quiet as this process completes.
- Remove the Milano from your stovetop and serve yout stovetop espresso Italian coffee.
Choose Your Espresso Adventure
You can make all kinds of wonderful coffee based drinks with the Milano. See below for some crowd favorites.
Stovetop Espresso / Italian Coffee – just pour your coffee from your moka pot into your cup and drink it. Stovetop Espresso & Italian Moka coffee is a short, strong, and rich tasting coffee.
Americano – Pour a tall shot of espresso from your Milano into a mug, add hot water almost to the top, and then depending on your taste add some milk and maybe some sugar.
Latte – Heat up about three-quarters of a mug of milk. Pour a tall shot of your espresso into your hot milk, and enjoy!
Mocha – is a varaint of a latte. Stir a teaspoon of cocoa powder into the milk after heating, then add in espresso and voila!
Its also perfect as a camping coffee maker! Use it on a camping stovetop to make espresso Italian Moka coffee. Simply rinse well and wipe with a paper towel when done for perfect camping coffee! Also keep one at the cottage.
The Milano is the only coffee percolator that features a burn guard on the grip to protect your fingers from touching hot surfaces. In addition, it also features a ‘Made in Italy’ safety valve that prevents internal pressure from increasing to a dangerous point.
The Milano Moka pot can be used on all gas and electric stovetops, it is however not suitable for induction stovetops.
The GROSCHE Turin Espresso Cups (not included) are a great companion for for the Milano. The Turins' classic shape and beautiful double wall glass design is perfect to enjoy a fresh cup of espresso in. The Turins also comfortably fit most espresso machines, and can hold an espresso, lungo, or ristretto. Besides espresso, the Turins are also great to serve tea in, or any other beverage served in small portions.
Pour from the Milano into the Turin cups and your stovetop espresso coffee will remain warm and enjoyable longer, letting you enjoy perfectly brewed Moka Italian coffee from the first drop to the last.
GROSCHE is more than brand of coffee, tea, and water infusion wares. GROSCHE is a B-Corp and a Social Enterprise that is on a mission to address the safe water crisis many face today.
The GROSCHE Safe Water Project helps people in need get access to clean and safe drinking water, and saves lives. Almost 800 million people don’t have access to safe water today – Your purchase of GROSCHE products helps to change that. For every product sold, GROSCHE provides 50+ days of safe drinking water for people in need through the GROSCHE Safe Water Project.
Compare with similar items
Bialetti 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker
Bellemain 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker Moka Pot
Osaka Stovetop Espresso Maker - Aluminum with Marbled Coating, Stove-Top Moka Pot "Nijo Castle" (9 Cup)
Vremi Stovetop Espresso Maker - Moka Pot Coffee Maker for Gas or Electric Stove Top - 6 Cups Demitasse Espresso Shot Maker for Italian Espresso Cappuccino or Latte - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Rizpresso||Amazon.com||Perella's||Home N' Goods||Boxwhale|
|Item Dimensions||7.6 x 4.7 x 9.4 in||4 x 4 x 9 in||6 x 4.25 x 8 in||9.5 x 5 x 6.7 in||8.4 x 4.3 x 6.3 in|
|Material Type||Aluminum||aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Not Applicable|
|Size||9 cup/15.2 oz||6-Cup||6 Cups||9 Cup||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Compared to my very good Bonavita 1900, which I use for a bigger batch in the morning, the stovetop method produces a slightly stronger, thicker cup of coffee. My wife and I can have a modest cup each with the so-called "9-cup" of this Grosche (what in truth amounts to about 20 ounces of coffee). But we like the smaller amount for the afternoon.
If you're patient and can "supervise" the flame to make sure it's not too high or low, then I can recommend the Grosche for those who need two modest size cups of coffee.
This is similar and corrects 2 problems I've had with the Bialettis:
The handle melting - note this handle is farther from the pot than a Bialetti. My gas stove melted the ones closer to the pot.
The black finish prevents any coffee stains from showing. I tried the colored Bialettis but the color still stained.
I've brewed only a couple of pots, but the Milano's coffee is as good as I've tasted from similar makers. This 6-cup complements my trusty 3-cup maker, and the two require slightly different handling. The smaller maker is faster and requires closer supervision. The larger maker requires an additional minute of two and is a bit less fussy.
Grosche International is a Canadian Certified "B Corporation" recognized as an "agent of social change". Read more at [...]
Brews perfectly everytime, handle doesn't get hot or melt off (of course it helps that you DON'T SET POT IN MIDDLE OF BURNER AND TURN HEAT ON FULL BLAST) <<<that's for you impatient folks. ;)
Money well spent. I recommend highly