BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2011
These teas are so beautiful when they flower! I eas so impressed! They would make a great gift! I like the fact that you can Re-steep these teas up to 3 times! the second steep was almost as fragrant and flavorful as the first time and the third time I let it steep over nite and it was just as refreshing but a little weaker. I really liked these teas and they impress all my guests! I would suggest using a glass tea pot made for flowering teas to brew the balls in though cause they could get bitter using a glass tea mug. i give this product an A+++++
on December 9, 2011
I like to pamper my guests. I place the glass tea pot with hot water in the middle of the table and set out the tea cups. They don't know what is about to happen as I drop in a tea ball. We talk and soon their faces soon light up with delight and surprise as the bloom starts to grow. All attention turns to the tea blooming. What ever worries they have are washed away for the time. I pour them a tea and there is a second wave of delight as they sip the tea. My guest have been pampered and WOW'd.
on October 8, 2015
I thought these tasted a little fake (not saying they add any fake flavorings, it just tasted a bit like that) compared to the Jasmine ones I got fresh from store here that sells Jasmine green blooming tea balls. These Grosche ones are okay, somewhere between a 2 and a 3 star, but only compared with the fresher Jasmine blooming tea I bought previously. These don't smell as much either. My guess is that these are a little stale, but I don't know. I just was disappointed. If I'd tried these first, I might feel differently. Love the glass teapot I got from Grosche though.
on December 31, 2011
My friend took me to a wonderful Thai restaurant for my birthday and the blooming tea flowers were a delightful suprise! Having no idea they even existed, they infused [pun intended] the meal with magic that was reminiscent of the beautiful blooming shell flowers of my childhood about 60 years ago.

What fun to be able to offer friends a magical triple delight of seeing the tea flowers bloom, smelling the tea, then tasting the delicious Jasmine tea. This reminded me of the tea ceremony in Japan, but with much less effort on my part. In my usual ADD way, I didn't read the instructions and placed glass teapot with chosen tea flower, which is like a loose ball, into the microwave. It still was delightful in slowly unfolding. Heating the water first and pouring it in is even better.

A delight to more than one sense. How magical! I wholeheartedly recommend this product and thank them for providing something new under the sun to this elder as an easy way to nurture and surprise guests.
on December 6, 2011
Great tea! I just received my package in the mail today and I immediately had to brew up some of this good stuff. The flower bloomed within a few seconds and filled the air with a strong yet subtle floral fragrance. The flavor of the tea was deep and rich with an herbal/floral undertone. Goes great with some honey! Give it a try and you won't regret it
on August 20, 2014
My brother called to tell me this was one of the best gifts he ever got. I sent along with a glass pot and electric kettle. He's not prone to exaggeration. He usually served beer to guests, but says he will be really happy to serve this to anyone, especially in cold weather. He says he can get 4-5 servings per bloom.
on August 6, 2015
These flowers are beautiful and the tea is wonderful and smells nice. The only issue I've had is some of the flower blooms bloom sideways vs. straight up and down with the bloom on top. I also had a few that completely fell apart and I had to fish out the petals before I could drink the tea. Otherwise I am please with the product, I might try ordering again.
on December 9, 2016
Very loosely composed. Tends to want to float more, rather that sit at the bottom. Lots of broken/bent bits of tea. Color of flower isn't quite as pleasing as I had hoped. Compared to some original blooming tea I had leftover from several years ago, it tasted better, but looked inferior.
on December 18, 2015
This is a Christmas gift so I haven't tried it myself, but will leave a review on packaging and presentation. Price was so much cheaper than the Numi brand, and pods came in box with sealed inner bag to keep tea fresh. Plus a good booklet to show each bloom and directions. I only hope my niece will put a pot on so I see and taste it myself. What a great gift for a tea lover.
on December 8, 2016
functional and attractived

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.