Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 133 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 142 reviews
on August 20, 2014
My brother called to tell me this was one of the best gifts he ever got. I sent along with a glass pot and electric kettle. He's not prone to exaggeration. He usually served beer to guests, but says he will be really happy to serve this to anyone, especially in cold weather. He says he can get 4-5 servings per bloom.
on June 2, 2016
I love this tea. First of all, it's delicious and second, the blooming effect is adorable. The grenade is full of flavor, you can definitely use one to make multiple cups of tea.
on April 20, 2017
This has become one of my favorite teas - so flavorful! Love how the individual blossoms are packaged - I don't need a separate container to store them.
on December 9, 2011
I like to pamper my guests. I place the glass tea pot with hot water in the middle of the table and set out the tea cups. They don't know what is about to happen as I drop in a tea ball. We talk and soon their faces soon light up with delight and surprise as the bloom starts to grow. All attention turns to the tea blooming. What ever worries they have are washed away for the time. I pour them a tea and there is a second wave of delight as they sip the tea. My guest have been pampered and WOW'd.
on July 8, 2015
Very good and unique tea.
on August 18, 2016
Very nice
on September 26, 2011
These teas are so beautiful when they flower! I eas so impressed! They would make a great gift! I like the fact that you can Re-steep these teas up to 3 times! the second steep was almost as fragrant and flavorful as the first time and the third time I let it steep over nite and it was just as refreshing but a little weaker. I really liked these teas and they impress all my guests! I would suggest using a glass tea pot made for flowering teas to brew the balls in though cause they could get bitter using a glass tea mug. i give this product an A+++++
on December 6, 2011
Great tea! I just received my package in the mail today and I immediately had to brew up some of this good stuff. The flower bloomed within a few seconds and filled the air with a strong yet subtle floral fragrance. The flavor of the tea was deep and rich with an herbal/floral undertone. Goes great with some honey! Give it a try and you won't regret it
on November 23, 2011
Purchased as a birthday present, along with the Primula Flowering Tea Set with 40-Ounce Pot with Glass Lid. My tea-loving friend said the blooms were not only beautiful, but the tea was tasty as well!
on February 10, 2014
Perhaps I did not read the product description carefully before I ordered. It says "Pomegranate" on the front of the box. I expected it to taste like pomegranate or at least have pomegranate in it. :) The ingredient list is: Green Tea, White Tea, Chrysanthemum, Globe Amaranth flowers, Jasmine flowers, Calendula officinalis, PEACH flavor, carnations, Lily.

If you like a green or white tea, you will most likely enjoy this tea. As you may already know green and white teas do not have strong flavors like a black tea would. In order to get a darker color and richer, fuller flavor from this tea, I had to steep it longer than 3 minutes or even 5 minutes. I WAS able to brew a second pot from the blooming tea, WITH some flavor, but a third pot was very, very weak. By POT, I am referring to my glass tea pot which holds 16 oz.

The bloomed flowers are pretty.

I hope this description helps.