Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 144 reviews
on September 26, 2011
These teas are so beautiful when they flower! I eas so impressed! They would make a great gift! I like the fact that you can Re-steep these teas up to 3 times! the second steep was almost as fragrant and flavorful as the first time and the third time I let it steep over nite and it was just as refreshing but a little weaker. I really liked these teas and they impress all my guests! I would suggest using a glass tea pot made for flowering teas to brew the balls in though cause they could get bitter using a glass tea mug. i give this product an A+++++
on December 9, 2011
I like to pamper my guests. I place the glass tea pot with hot water in the middle of the table and set out the tea cups. They don't know what is about to happen as I drop in a tea ball. We talk and soon their faces soon light up with delight and surprise as the bloom starts to grow. All attention turns to the tea blooming. What ever worries they have are washed away for the time. I pour them a tea and there is a second wave of delight as they sip the tea. My guest have been pampered and WOW'd.
on October 8, 2015
I thought these tasted a little fake (not saying they add any fake flavorings, it just tasted a bit like that) compared to the Jasmine ones I got fresh from store here that sells Jasmine green blooming tea balls. These Grosche ones are okay, somewhere between a 2 and a 3 star, but only compared with the fresher Jasmine blooming tea I bought previously. These don't smell as much either. My guess is that these are a little stale, but I don't know. I just was disappointed. If I'd tried these first, I might feel differently. Love the glass teapot I got from Grosche though.
on December 31, 2011
My friend took me to a wonderful Thai restaurant for my birthday and the blooming tea flowers were a delightful suprise! Having no idea they even existed, they infused [pun intended] the meal with magic that was reminiscent of the beautiful blooming shell flowers of my childhood about 60 years ago.

What fun to be able to offer friends a magical triple delight of seeing the tea flowers bloom, smelling the tea, then tasting the delicious Jasmine tea. This reminded me of the tea ceremony in Japan, but with much less effort on my part. In my usual ADD way, I didn't read the instructions and placed glass teapot with chosen tea flower, which is like a loose ball, into the microwave. It still was delightful in slowly unfolding. Heating the water first and pouring it in is even better.

A delight to more than one sense. How magical! I wholeheartedly recommend this product and thank them for providing something new under the sun to this elder as an easy way to nurture and surprise guests.
on December 6, 2011
Great tea! I just received my package in the mail today and I immediately had to brew up some of this good stuff. The flower bloomed within a few seconds and filled the air with a strong yet subtle floral fragrance. The flavor of the tea was deep and rich with an herbal/floral undertone. Goes great with some honey! Give it a try and you won't regret it
on June 2, 2016
I love this tea. First of all, it's delicious and second, the blooming effect is adorable. The grenade is full of flavor, you can definitely use one to make multiple cups of tea.
on February 10, 2014
Perhaps I did not read the product description carefully before I ordered. It says "Pomegranate" on the front of the box. I expected it to taste like pomegranate or at least have pomegranate in it. :) The ingredient list is: Green Tea, White Tea, Chrysanthemum, Globe Amaranth flowers, Jasmine flowers, Calendula officinalis, PEACH flavor, carnations, Lily.

If you like a green or white tea, you will most likely enjoy this tea. As you may already know green and white teas do not have strong flavors like a black tea would. In order to get a darker color and richer, fuller flavor from this tea, I had to steep it longer than 3 minutes or even 5 minutes. I WAS able to brew a second pot from the blooming tea, WITH some flavor, but a third pot was very, very weak. By POT, I am referring to my glass tea pot which holds 16 oz.

The bloomed flowers are pretty.

I hope this description helps.
on March 5, 2015
They don't have the strongest flavor, but they all flowered very nicely! Made a great gift!

PS - try them in a clear pitcher in the refrigerator overnight for some very fancy iced tea. I liked the flavor better this way as well, none of the bitterness came out of the green tea, and I could taste the fruit flavors a lot more.
on August 20, 2014
My brother called to tell me this was one of the best gifts he ever got. I sent along with a glass pot and electric kettle. He's not prone to exaggeration. He usually served beer to guests, but says he will be really happy to serve this to anyone, especially in cold weather. He says he can get 4-5 servings per bloom.
on April 20, 2017
This has become one of my favorite teas - so flavorful! Love how the individual blossoms are packaged - I don't need a separate container to store them.