- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
GROWNEER 12 Packs Peat Pots Seed Starter Trays, 120 Cells Biodegradable Seedling Pots Germination Trays, Organic Plant Starter Kit with 15 Pcs Plant Labels
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Pieces||15|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- START INDOOR GARDEN -- Starting an indoor garden is easy with our bulk pack of organic peat trays. Perfect for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.
- SEED STARTER KIT -- Pack of 12 peat trays. Each tray has 10 cells. Comes with 15 pcs plant labels, and you can use them to mark the seeds in your peat pots.
- EASY TO USE -- Simply place your seeds into the seedling transplant tray. These seedling trays come apart easily and can be cut into individual peat pots using a pair of scissors.
- PREVENT TRANSPLANT SHOCK -- By becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these amazing peat trays are great to transplant plants and avoid root shocking.
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE -- Once the seeds sprout, just transplant the whole trays directly into the ground or larger plant pots. These will break down in the soil in the end, environmentally friendly.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GROWNEER 12-Pack Peat Pots Seed Starter Trays, 120 Cell Seedling Pots Germination Trays, Organic Plant Starter Kit w/ 15 Pcs Plant Labels
- Starting an indoor garden is easy with our bulk pack of organic peat trays. Simply place your seeds into the seedling transplant tray.
- These organic peat seedling trays are perfectly sized for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.
No Transplant Shock
- There root systems require special care when being transplanted normally. Minimal transplant shock means that you get much bigger and healthier plants, far sooner.
- These peat trays can be planted directly into a flower bed or soil. You can transplant the pots in your yard or garden without removing plant from the pots.
- No transplant shock, no root circulation, and no withered plants and flowers.
100% Natural, Organic & Bio.degradable
- Our seedling trays are made from organic and bio.degradable paper peat.
- Once the seeds sprout, just transplant the whole trays directly into the ground or larger plant pots.
- These will break down in the soil in the end, environ.men.tally friend.ly.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the little signs.
Am using these to start medium-sized flowers. I will be ordering this product again.
Edit: Product seems to be compacted dried manure not pure peat. You CANNOT use this for hydroponics, it gets covered with white mold and the pots start to decompose/fall apart well inside 7 days if you put it in a tray of shallow water. I will have to look up how to work with peat pots properly.