GAS ONE GS-3000 Portable Gas Stove with Carrying Case, 9,000 BTU, CSA Approved, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved
- Portable, Easy to use, reliable for camping or home emergency kit
- Piezo type electric starter with safety shut off system; No matches or lighters required
- Comes with black carrying case in 'Color Box' (Complete with user manual)
- Heat Output: Up to 9,000 BTU/Hr.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||11.2 x 4.4 x 13.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||3.1 pounds|
|Item Weight||3.1 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||4.4 pounds|
|Size||11.2" H x 4.4" W x 13.5" L|
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
These units are pretty simple and there is not much technological advantage over others, but you can tell it is built well and will last if taken care of (wiping it off when you use it and storing it in a indoor, out of weather environment.
TIP FOR BOTTLE PURCHASE (NO NEED TO BUY GASONE BRAND FROM ONLINE, there are choices available locally in most major metropolitan cities)
*It seems that many reviewers were having trouble finding the butane bottles. The tip is that many Asian markets (e.g. 99 Ranch: [...], H-Mart:[...]:[...] including Korean, Japanese, and Chinese markets all sell generic brands of butane bottles. You just have to find the write type of bottles which the instructions manual specify as DOT-2P or DOT-2Q 8 oz bottles. Here in California as of May 30, 2011, it cost $1.09 per bottle which is cheaper than anything that amazon sells. Asians typically use these butane stoves not for camping but for hot pot (boiling raw foods at the dinner table) or for cooking meat.
1) Remove unit from plastic hard case
2) Turn burner top over and place on top of base
3) Open fuel storage cover
4) Insert fuel canister (we used GasOne Butane Fuel Canister (12 Pack)) so stove sensor stud fits in "collar notch" (easier than it sounds, see my pictures in "Customer Images)
5) Press down the "Lock" lever
6) To turn on the stove, turn the temperature dial all the way counter-clockwise and it will self ignite
+ Good Quality; mostly metal construction
+ Lightweight; weighs only a few pounds
+ Easy Setup; literally took less than a minute from opening the case to when I ignited the burner
+ Hot; the butane seems to burn much hotter than the Sterno heaters I used in the past
+ Sturdy; once setup, different sized pots and pans will fit onto the graduated burner top
- Case is a little flimsy, but it is functional
We like this so much that I will likely pick up another one for camping use.
#########over 2 years later, the product keeps on going. Note: do not use this during the winter when the temp goes below 50 outside. The pressure in the fuel can won't keep up and you get a low flame. I have used this many, many , many times. Works like new. Use it about 70 times per year, always outside, to saute veggies like broccoli, onions, etc., to keep cooking odor out of house. I have natgural gas in the kitchen, but this is very handy when working on multiple dishes. It will be over 70 today, so I will cook outside, peppers, mushrooms and onions, carmelized down, served over left over hamburgers, little rice on the side. Another benefit: I cook outside to reduce the heat drag from the kitchen stove on the house a/c. When it is over 90 I only cook outside, except for breakfast eggs.