GSI Outdoors Bugaboo Backpacker Cookware Set
|Price:||$69.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Amazingly compact design is fully equipped for the needs of 2 Gourmet Backpackers and can be extended to meet any Gourmet Camping needs
- Rugged stuff sack holds set and doubles as a sink or wash basin
- Color-coded items provide personalized tableware settings
- Exclusive folding gripper locks on to exterior brackets to prevent scratching and to provide a secure handle while cooking
- Crushproof, heat-resistant strainer lid and silicone ring will not deform in packs and works with either the pot or the fry pan
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||5 x 8.5 x 8.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.15 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Just be careful with the lid, as it is not designed to take direct heat from a reflector. That can melt it.
In short, this kit works great for camping and backpacking (it's also nice to have if you just go for a picnic).
GSI makes some solid outdoor products, and we ended up being happy with this set, though it's way more than most people need for backpacking. It's aimed at car campers and gourmet backpackers, as GSI makes other, more minimalist sets for the ultralight backpackers and long-distance trekkers that are much better for those purposes. I'm eyeing their Ketalist set for the more long-distance trips I'm planning, as a lighter alternative.
This set, though, is a solid and reasonably versatile choice. To cut weight, we usually just adjust what we bring based on what trip we're going on.Read more ›
I'll probably be switching a smaller set for back packing and keeping this for car camping. this is a pretty darn cool set for car camping.
I'll definitely recommend this set and buy GSI products again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Greatest camping essentials you could buy. I am so happy I have them every time I use them. Don't think twice. Get this.Published 13 months ago by Digital
Compact design with addition storage space, camp sink/cover keeps things in pack cleanPublished on July 25, 2014 by T. Smith
Really great cook set, well build, high quality, handy and big enough for 2 or 3 people.Published on July 17, 2014 by Leonardo Angeloro
Great for people like me who backpack with a family of 4. I dont use the cups that came with the set, instead I put my MSR wisperlite in the cavity and use Sea to Summit X set.Published on May 6, 2014 by jovial