GSI Outdoors - Fairshare Mug II, Superior Backcountry Cookware Since 1985
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.14. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.14 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DRINK IT UP: The Fairshare Mug holds a full 32 fluid ounces of your drink of choice. It's wrapped in a cloth-wrapped foam sleeve with a handle that keeps everything warm and cozy.
- SPILLING IS NOT AN OPTION: The spill-proof, screw-on lid will protect your drink from accidental spills.
- ADVENTURE READY: Features an attached carabiner clip-in point for attaching to your favorite backpack.
- MEASURE WITH EASE: Remove the foam sleeve and it will reveal etched, easy-to-use graduations in ounces and millimeters.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings motivated by their love for the outdoors founded the camping and backcountry cookware company GSI Outdoors. Three decades later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A strange phenomenon was first discovered at University of British Columbia ski club touring camps in the 1960s. While students carrying bowls or more standard eating vessels received regular portions, those clever few who were using a simple 2 cup measuring cup typically received much larger portions from the servers in the communal meal line. Soon, a few daring students were experimenting with 4 cup measuring cups and found the results to be the same: larger portions. Thus, the original fairshare cup was born. Now nearly 50 years and several innovations later, GSI Outdoors has developed the FairShare Mug II, with insulating sleeve, compacting handle and a new lid that allows mugs to stack when stored, assuring that a whole new generation would receive their fair share too.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first one was in red, this one I got in blue.
You can't go wrong with one of these, a cup of joe in the morning, picking some berries for supper at night and everything thing in between. The only reason I got a new one, is because the old one finally gave up, many dings and cracks.
Get one, with any care at all, it'll last many years.
Very durable, I've has some of these for over ten years, no breakage.