GSI Outdoors Bugaboo Frypan
|Price:||$19.95 - $39.98|
- Durable, lightweight fry pan with Teflon non-stick coating for easy cooking and clean-up; great for the stove top or grill (not for open campfires)
- Thick gauge aluminum construction with spiral-turned base grips stove and grill arms securely
- SureLock folding handle provides a sturdy, stable grip and conveniently folds into the pan for storage; 14-inch model with removable handle
- Great for car camping, backpacking, and weekends at the cabin
- Backed by a full manufacturer’s warranty
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
With its dependable, even-heating, non-stick coated surface, the GSI Outdoors Bugaboo aluminum fry pan is a rugged yet lightweight kitchen essential for gourmet meals while camping, backpacking, and relaxing at the cabin.
The 8-, 10-, and 12-inch Bugaboo models feature GSI's SureLock folding handle, which provides a sturdy, stable grip over the stove top or grill and conveniently folds into the pan for storage and transport. The 14-inch model includes a removable handle that connects to the pan via three wing nuts, and it comes with a rubberized grip.
Made of thick gauge aluminum for rugged durability, the Bugaboo's Teflon non-stick coating keeps food from sticking while cooking and makes clean-up a breeze. A spiral-turned base grips stove and grill arms securely. The Bugaboo frying pan is available in the following sizes:
- 14-Inch Pan: Measures 16.6 x 14.6 x 3 inches; weighs 3 pounds, 12 ounces (removable handle with rubberized grip)
- 12-Inch Pan: Measures 12.8 x 12.4 x 3 inches; weighs 1 pound, 12 ounces (folding handle)
- 10-Inch Pan: Measures 11.1 x 10.6 x 2.8 inches; weighs 1 pound, 2 ounces (folding handle)
- 8-Inch Pan: Measures 9.2 x 8.6 x 2.6 inches; weighs 12.8 ounces (folding handle)
Not for use with microwave ovens, conventional ovens, or open campfires. Wash with hot water and mild detergent, and use only non-abrasive cloths and cleaners.
All GSI Outdoors products are fully warrantied to the original owner against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship.
GSI: It’s All About The Outdoors, The Rest Is Meaningless
Beginning with a few pieces of blue enamelware and a smattering of campfire accessories in 1985, GSI Outdoors continues to create unique, imaginative, and fun products that enhance the outdoor experience – including stainless steel and enamelware cookware, tableware, coffee percolators, water bottles, and more.
Hit the campsite with confidence with the GSI Bugaboo frypan, a dependable nonstick option for all your outdoor cooking needs. This high-quality aluminum pan is light enough for backpacking, yet heats evenly enough to satisfy even the most demanding camp cook. Plus, the pan is fully formed and then coated with two layers of durable nonstick material, creating additional scratch resistance. Other details include a spiral-turned base that grips stoves and grills securely, a fixed helper handle, and a removable primary handle. The Bugaboo frypan comes in three sizes--8 inches, 10 inches, and 14 inches--and weighs between 11.4 ounces (small) and 3 pounds 4 ounces (large).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 143 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Weight wise - its not all that light, but also not too heavy either. It falls in between, which in the case of wanting a nice cooking pan while camping, ill bare that extra weight during the portage.
Good job GSI!