GSI Outdoors Halulite Microdualist Cookset
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRUSTWORTHY MATERIAL: The Halulite Microdualist is made of highly conductive, lightweight aluminum with a hard anodized finish, which provides even and efficient heating with a surface that withstands scratches and abrasions like nothing else.
- ULTIMATE COOKING EXPERIENCE: Crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon strainer lid will not deform in packs. The telescoping foon utensil, made of high temperature Nylon, allows them to be also used as a cooking utensil.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: Folding pot handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport. Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp.
- SPILL PROOF AND STAYS HOT: Unique bowl and mug solution with low center of gravity and sip through lid. The insulating sleeve keeps drinks hotter, longer while protecting your fingers.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings combined their love for the outdoors and set out to create GSI Outdoors. Now 32 years later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||5.91 x 5.5 x 5.6 inches|
|Item Display Weight||2.01 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.05 pounds|
At a little over a pound, this uber-efficient, high performance, lightweight, and ultra-compact cooking solution is perfect for two backpacking adventurists. The nesting cook set includes a 1.4-liter pot with locking handle, a nylon strainer lid, two 14 fl. oz. bowls, two 14 fl. oz. insulated mugs, 2 sip through lids, 2 telescoping foons, and a welded sink-stuff sack. Everything you and your climbing buddy need- without the weight penalty.
Color: One Color | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The handle is sturdy and doubles as a lock for the lid to keep everything together in your pack. The lid has a convenient strainer and the little lid handle/tab is diminutive and effective. The neoprene sleeve drink cups seemed a bit gimmicky to me at first, but they work fantastic. The multicolor bowls and cups (orange and blue) nest perfectly together and make it easy to keep track of whose is whose.
I also like that this is anodized aluminum and DOES NOT have a not-stick coating. I HATE the toxic non-stick stuff and refuse to use it as it will for sure flake off and end up in my food. You could use sand and water to clean up this pot if you wanted to. We mostly just use it to boil water.
The pouch is optional but serves as a small water basin washing dishes. If you were looking to save a few grams you could leave it behind, but it works great as a tub. We used it to settle turbid water before pumping. Slow work, but better than clogging our water filter!
The sporks are the only thing that aren't that great about this set. They're pretty much worthless, but we didn't buy the set for the sporks.
This is a fantastic lightweight cook set for the price and I would recommend it to anyone. Love it.
I've got the ability to cook 1.5 quarts of liquid instead of 16 oz. Enough for two or three freeze dried meals instead of just one at a time. I've got bowls and cups that take up no additional room and weigh next to nothing. Sure, my stove can't fit with two canisters stowed inside but that's a trade off I'm willing to make. The kit's bag doubles as a bucket or basin. The lid has a plastic handle so no burnt fingers and acts as a strainer. I haven't cooked on it yet, but it's a pot. I'm sure it functions as intended. The handle, which also locks the kit together when folded, is sturdy.
The down side, it is a bit bulkier than my old kit but not by much. It's a little heavier too but the added usefulness makes up for it. The spoons are useless. I tossed them in favor of long titanium sporks. I wouldn't trust the spoons except possibly as backups. Great kit except for the spoons. I can't wait to get out and use it.
I was THRILLED. A package the size of a nalgene bottle - with:
water bucket/dish bucket/storage sack (YES!)
cooking pot perfect for the pocket rocket with a sturdy handle
lid with integrated strainer
two insulated mugs (we have other GSI mugs that are taller/more narrow that I like better) These are short and wide
two sporks (Lots of people said these were garbage, but I kind of like them. Perfect for freeze dried foods)
little pouch for small cooking stove
room to store cooking fuel.
the fuel and stove do fit perfectly into the pot/mug/bowl/storage bag. I couldn't be more pleased with this.
Most recent customer reviews
boy scout sons.