|Item Weight||10.88 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5.4 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||50146|
|Manufacturer Part Number||50146|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
GSI Outdoors - Pinnacle Soloist, Camping Cook Set, Superior Backcountry Cookware Since 1985
|Price:||$44.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TESTED TECHNOLOGY: The Pinnacle Soloist coating is Teflon with Radiance Technology. A non-stick coating that enhances heat distribution and reduces hotspots while its three-layer coating is built to survive the toughest conditions.
- COOKING FOR ONE: This kit includes a 1.1-liter pot, a nylon strainer/sip through lid, a 14 fl. oz. insulated mug/bowl, telescoping foon, and a waterproof welded stuff sack to keep everything organized and doubles as a sink for washing.
- SPILL PROOF & STAYS HOT: Unique mug and bowl solution with low center of gravity and sip through lid. The integrated insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin. Can nest an ultralight stove and fuel canister (220/110 grams) (stove and fuel sold separately.)
- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings combined their love for the outdoors and set out to create GSI Outdoors. Now 32 years later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The lightweight, super-compact Pinnacle Soloist cook set includes everything you need to cook and eat those vital carbs while pushing yourself to the extremes. This kit includes a 1.1-liter pot, a nylon strainer/sip through lid, a 14 fl. oz. insulated mug/bowl, telescoping foon, and a waterproof welded stuff sack to keep everything organized and doubles as a sink for washing.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that the lid, being made of plastic, starts to warp after a few uses.
The welded stuff sack is well made and easy to clean. I've used it as a dish washing sack before without issues.
The pot is ultra sturdy and also easy to clean. It's only use for me is to boil water for my Mountain House meals, so I only have to wash the exterior of the pot after cooking on my MSR Whisperlite. I accidentally melted the rubber handle coating, but no other issues!
The bowl and sleeve are great. I've used it for coffee, grits, and oatmeal. Real easy to clean in the stuff sack.
The Sip-it lid fits well on the pot, but does not lock in. So when tipping the pot, hold the lid if you're straining and pouring. When using the lid on the bowl, it locks in with a small push. Also, the lid has not deformed since I've bought it.
The spork is easily collapsible and sturdy, but I barely use it. I have a titanium spork that I always use. Just a preference.
Now, in the picture for the cook set: What is that yellow thing in the mug/bowl?