GSI Outdoors, Pinnacle Frypan, Superior Backcountry Cookware Since 1985
Enhance your purchase
|Item Diameter||8 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.09 x 8.58 x 2.6 inches|
|Has Nonstick Coating||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FINE DINING IN THE WOODS: The Pinnacle Frypan is the outdoor cooking pan of your dreams. It's lightweight, durable, and constructed with top-notch technology. Your stomach will thank you.
- STICK TO COOKING: Features a non-stick coating that helps evenly distribute heat and reduce hotspots. Perfect for stovetop cooking, and for your safety, we recommend you not use directly over a campfire. Did someone say frittata for breakfast?
- HEAT IT UP: Features Teflon with Radiance technology coating that reaches temperature 25% faster for maximum heat distribution and gives you more time to stuff your face!
- ADVENTURE READY: Features an exclusive SureLock folding handle so you can take it on the go.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings combined their love for the outdoors and set out to create GSI Outdoors. Now, three decades later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Pinnacle Frypan offers the ultimate cooking performance, non-stick resilience, and durability. Perfect for stovetop cooking, but for your safety we recommend not using directly over a campfire. Features Teflon with Radiance technology coating that reaches temperature 25% faster for maximum heat distribution. Plus, the exclusive SureLock folding handle is perfect for when you are on the go.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : January 3, 2018
- Manufacturer : GSI Outdoors
- ASIN : B078RPT4Y1
Best Sellers Rank:
#118,754 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #120 in Camping Pots, Pans & Griddles
- Customer Reviews:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Intended use: RV Camping - Maybe some kayak camping from time to time
Note about product pictured: The pan shown in the photo (at the time I made my purchase), shows a handle attached by wing-nuts. The pan I received had a different, squeeze/clip-in handle.
I purchased this pan to restock our gear since our camper (and everything in it) was stolen. I had used GSI products for years and had always been pleased with the quality and durability. Out of the box, this pan appears to be constructed of durable material, with a smooth non-stick finish (no nicks), and the rivets for the handle mount are even and flush, (so as not to gather food particles). I like the slope of the pan's sides, and the upward sweeping handle is well enough away from the heat source.
* LOVE the non-stick coating! Its actually nicer than the pans I have in the house. Even eggs and cheese don't stick to it, and clean up is a breeze.
* As mentioned above, the handle on the 10" pan I received was a wire snap in. So it is a little loose, but not horribly. Although I wish they would have sprung for a higher quality handle coating. The coating is merely a (silicone?) sleeve slid onto the wire. It is not adhered to the wire, and is quite loose. So even holding the pan by the handle while empty, it will roll side to side in your hand. Something to be aware of, especially when it is full of hot food.
*The pan I received is a tad warped. It rocks a bit when sitting on a flat surface. Although the grooved bottom will give it some grip on some burners, I think the warp, combined with the larger size, makes it a poor choice for backpacking. Because of the warp, the pan doesn't heat as evenly as it should, so food in the middle of the warp cooks faster than the outer edges.
I did notice a slight warping on very high heat which went away after cool down. This did not bother me as there were so many more positive aspects of this cookware.
- light - good for camping and for cooking so you can easily toss food without injury on wrist or arm
- non-stick - great for crepes and eggs as well, makes cleanup a breeze
- folding handlebar - saves space when packing
- goes on campfire grill (handlebar covered in silicone case) as well as propane stove - versatile little thing!
This cookware went with us on our road trip from Bay Area to Vancouver and back last year. It will travel again to Yellowstone and Grand Tetons this summer.
By May Xyong on July 10, 2021
FYI - mine came with the metal/rubber sealed handle that pinches and folds into the frying pan. Great design. Prefer this to the wingnut design some Amazon pictures depict. For reference and to avoid confusion, I purchased the 10-inch GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Frypan.
Top reviews from other countries
Klare Kaufempfehlung, auch wenn der Preis ein wenig hoch ist.
Super Qualität SEHR empfehlenswert!