GSI Quality Waterproof Exercise Monitor Wrist Watch With Data Memory - Measures Distance, Time, Steps, Fat And Calories Burned - For Running, Jogging and Walking, Chronograph Stopwatch And Alarm Functions
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi Function Training and Exercise Tool - Calorimeter, Pedometer and Odometer All In One!
- Dual 3D Sensor Detects Walking Or Running - Stores And Recalls 15 Chronograph Data Records
- Intelligent Step Filter Function - Automatically Starts Counting When Beginning Workout Only
- Preset Targets For Workout Time, For Distance And For Walking Or Running Speed - Waterproof Up To 30 Ft.
- Alarm Alert Will Sound When Target Is Reached; Daily Alarm And Calibration Function
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Watch face is easy to read and it feels comfy on your wrist whether running or swimming. Not crazy bulky like alot of watches I have seen.
Really makes sense for ALL athletes.
For every runner: Keep moving and enjoy this watch :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Came broken and looks like a thing you can get from a dollar store, very low qualityPublished 10 months ago by Abdelrahman S.
Basic but Great! for beginners is nice good, size for the screen is good. I the recommendPublished 12 months ago by Bettsy G.
Uncomfortable and not accurate. Wanted to return it but told I couldn't!!!!!Published 20 months ago by patticakes
We're it ever day keep time we'll keep mile I run or walk with every easy, the alarm also works.Published 21 months ago by LaVon
I am happy that I received the the product and it works, but there was no instruction included with the device which provided clear directions on how switch to the different... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Kevin Porter
Seriously difficult to use. It tries to do too much and ends up confusing and frustrating. I just have it away.Published on June 4, 2014 by John Voss
It's okay. It is just not what I wanted really, or what I expected. Just glad I got it on sale.Published on June 2, 2014 by Melanie Detore