Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 21, 2013
The day I received this in the mail, I started using it to hold my I phone as advertised on the product description, together with a credit card and $30 cash. Within an hour of light usage (only opening and closing the clips to use my I phone several times), it completely fell apart in my hands, the clips that close it coming off totally. I could not put it back together again. I could have lost my I phone, credit card, and cash had I been outside, which fortunately, I wasn't. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!! To be fair, Amazon customer was very courteous and refunded the purchase price, including shipping, but this product is worthless.
14 people found this helpful
on August 22, 2013
This item was a big disappointment. I was excited to use it this summer and take pictures underwater with my friends. I never got to use it because when it came I tried putting my phone in it. Having the iPhone 5 I thought it would fit since it said it was compatible with the iPhone. It did not fit my phone. It was too small. I am very disappointed because I can't return it without paying shipping on it and that's a silly thing so spend even more on a product that does not do as it says. The description should have been more descriptive so I wouldn't have wasted my time and money on this.
25 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 28, 2015
My wife and I utilized one of these bags when snorkeling on a cruise trip last year. We were concerned with storage of our important documents, some money, and our cruise ship passcards being in a locker and this waterproof bag worked perfectly to store them around my neck when we were snorkeling. It would be perfect if it had a clip on the bag that would have allowed me to clip it to my shirt so it wasn't floating around me as I was moving around in the water, but I got used to that pretty quickly. Most of the time, based on my movements, it would wrap around my back. It wasn't so comfortable to have against my skin, but this is a small issue unless you're swimming with a school of humans who are grabby.

End result: It worked very well, but I can't see it reasonably holding more than something the thickness of a deck of cards.
on June 2, 2013
I went to wet and wild and had a waterproof bag for my ipad but stuffed everything into it. I needed something smaller so I could put my id, debit card, and pills and cash. This is the perfect size, opens and closes weird compared to my other bag but after you do it a few times it gets easier. I haven't used it in the water yet but plan to this week. The price was great, it came in the mail in 3 days. I am very happy and would tell others to get it, and im sure people will ask when they see me with it on at wet and wild. I think I sold a few hundred of the ipad waterproof bags since going to wet and wild. word of mouth and seeing is always your best way to get your product out there. Love it so far, just hope it holds up in the water
on December 19, 2015
Took this to Nicaragua, held my passport and some money close to me and under a shirt unnoticed so I didn't have to worry about them. It's a little tricky at first but it will keep everything safe and very dry. I kept it open when going through customs or areas where I needed to get out my ID/Passport and not hold everybody up. The lanyard is long enough to conceal this with it's items, it's not heavy, I wore it around my neck all day.
on April 30, 2014
Seeing the price tag made me have my doubts, but my Motorola Droid MAXX fit just fine (had to insert it top-first to position the camera correctly). I took it along with me to Riviera Maya, MX for cenote and ocean snorkeling; it took pictures and video flawlessly. I was particular to make sure the plastic was up against the lens for a clean shot (the water pressure holds it there), and there was no problem with fogging.

It may take a little getting used to when learning how to take pictures underwater, since screen controls don't work while submerged (works fine through the plastic when surfaced), but once you get a hang of where your phone side-buttons are, the pouch handles very well.

As a note, you can't really use a flash while it's in the pouch (you don't want to underwater anyway) since the plastic can diffuse the flash back into the lens and blur up the picture.

Highly recommended, easy to use and the price is definitely right!
2 people found this helpful
on December 22, 2013
I gave this three stars because the lanyard is a piece of garbage and broke for me the first day of use. Also do not put much inside of this or you risk it not being able to shut and break like mine did. I will be ordering another for myself because the one I received was already torn at the top (manufacture defect) and broke when I tried to put an iPhone 4 in there. I would recommend this to friends because it actually is waterproof. I also recommend buying a good strong lanyard if you plan on wearing this around your neck.
2 people found this helpful
on September 19, 2013
Pros:
- My iPhone 4S fit perfectly including its case which is a pretty big one with rubber edges (I drop my phone a lot). Since the case is hard to get on and off, this was a real bonus. I am not sure if a case will work once I move up to the longer iPhone 5S
- The case didn't muffle sound too badly, so I was able to hand the phone on my beach chair and stream Pandora.
- Pictures worked nicely as well, so I could snap an occasional photo of my kids and you can't tell that it was taken through plastic
- The case is easy to open and close to get your phone in and out
- A day at the beach and no sand or water on the phone!

Cons:
- The string to hang the case broke on the first day. I was able to re-tie the knots and put it back together, but it required a little patience and intelligence to re-thread the string.
- The string is clearly the obvious weak link in the chain. I would be very careful of hanging the case anywhere where if your phone falls it can disappear into deep water.
on September 2, 2014
Works very well and is very useful when traveling on vacation. It is also waterproof and works as described. However, it does easily fall apart when opening and closing. I purchased two of these. Sometimes the latches simply fall off, along with the plastic clip inside. This can be a major pain in the butt when you're quickly trying to close it.

When it closes properly, it's great. But it takes some careful manipulation to keep it from falling apart when opening and closing it.
on February 6, 2014
I have used this in Hawaii in the Ocean to protect my Samsung Galaxy S-III. It is a close fit with this phone and I was nervous, but it ended up working fine. I also used it for a few days in a swimming pool with my granddaughter using it to take underwater photos and movies. It has worked great so far, but I strongly recommend testing it before every use with tissue paper in a sink before trusting it to keep a $500. 00 phone dry. If the tissue shows any sign of moisture I would not trust it to protect my phone. It is basically a double zip lock type of closure so it would not be the best deep underwater bag, but if the phone fits inside with enough space to fully close the locking end I have had good success with my cover on two occasions over the last year.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.