|Item Weight||18.01 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||NCV12184|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NCV12184|
Other Sellers on Amazon
GSP NCV12184 CV Axle Shaft Assembly - Left or Right Front (Driver or Passenger Side)
|List Price:||$116.57 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$31.12 (27%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GSP CV Axles are engineered to provide OE fit, form, and function - premium materials, coupled with precise machining and balancing, ensure smooth, vibration free performance in all driving conditions
- Since boot failure is the main cause of CV axle failure, our axles use only premium grade neoprene boots that ensure robust abrasion and extreme temperature resistance, preserving boot integrity
- Assembled with a specially formulated, high-temperature Moly grease that resists friction and wear, contributing to a lifetime of smooth, dependable performance
- All axles are thoroughly inspected for quality and workmanship, and because we believe in the exceptional quality of our components, every axle comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Left or Right Front (Driver or Passenger Side); 23-11/16 inch compressed length; 33 spline outer joint; 29 spline inner joint
- For select 4x4 vehicles (verify fitment details with fit checker above): DODGE: 2002-10 Ram 1500 Pickup, 2003-05 Ram 2500 Pickup; RAM: 1500 Pickup
Frequently bought together
GSP CV Axle extension shafts are engineered to provide OE fit, form, and function. Premium materials, coupled with precise machining and balancing, ensure smooth, vibration free performance. All axles are thoroughly inspected for quality and workmanship before leaving the factory to ensure only the highest consumer satisfaction and, because we believe in the exceptional quality of our components, every axle comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Fits select Chrysler Aspen, Dodge Dakota, Durango, and Ram 1500 vehicles. Extension shaft only, does not include CV Axle. GSP automotive group is the leading manufacturer of automotive driveline components in the worldwide automotive aftermarket. Our company was established in 1985 to produce the highest quality Drive Shafts, CV Axle Assemblies, CV Joint kits, Hub Assemblies, Wheel Bearings and rubber-to-metal components. With an annual production capacity exceeding 13 million CV joint kits, 4 million drive shafts, 1.5 million hub assemblies and 10 million rubber-to-metal components, GSP has the manufacturing expertise you can rely on. In addition, GSP maintains an ISO/TS16949 certification, so you can rest assured that our quality standards are built into every component we make. We also work hard to be an environmentally company, incorporating the highest standards for processes and energy savings, all in an effort to do our part in preserving the beautiful world around us
What's in the box
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Cardone 66-3404 New CV Axle
Cardone 66-1009 New CV Constant Velocity Drive Axle Shaft
GSP NCV12183 has been replaced by NCV12184
GSP NCV10232 CV Axle Shaft Assembly - Right Front (Passenger Side)
GSP NCV10248 CV Axle Shaft Assembly - Left or Right Front (Driver or Passenger Side)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|