Consider these available items
GT OMEGA PRO Racing Fabric Gaming Chair with Lumbar Support - Breathable & Ergonomic Office Chair with 4D Adjustable Armrest & Recliner - Esport Seat for Ultimate Gaming Experience - Black Next Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20.47 x 22.44 x 50 inches|
|Color||Black Next Blue|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: With the height-adjustable gas spring cylinder, you have full tilt tension and height control. The reclining back can be adjusted from 85-190 degrees and the 4D adjustable & rotatable armrests allow you to position your arms in the most comfortable position.
- ORTHOPAEDICALLY DESIGNED: GT Omega Racing Office Chairs provide outstanding support with our deep-sided 'body-hugging' back and shoulder design. For extra comfort and support, a removable headrest pillow and the lumbar cushion are included with each chair.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC: Keep cool and comfortable with our breathable composite fabric material which provides enough air circulation to keep you sitting comfortably even in the Summer. Being a non-sticky fabric, will allow you to sit on it for a longer time.
- MUST-HAVE FOR ALL GAMERS: The GT Omega Gaming Chair meets the needs of any gamer. Mimicking the look of a real car seat, our chair will boost your gaming enjoyment to the fullest.
- ENSURED DURABILITY: With our steel tubing framework and aluminium star base, this chair is durable enough to bare the most excited gamers and anyone weighing up to 120KG. The composite fabric material stands the test of time ensuring maximum comfort for the longest time.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
GT Omega PRO Racing Fabric Gaming Office Chair:
The GT Omega PRO Fabric Office Chairs provide outstanding lumbar support because its design encompasses the traditional deep-sided `body-hugging' back which allows for better back and shoulder support. For extra comfort, a removable headrest pillow and the lumbar cushion are included with every chair. The built-in reclining mechanism allows for 85 to 190 degree backward and forward tilting movement. The chair can be adjusted to a lowered angled position for taking a quick nap, making it especially suitable for gamers. Height can also be adjusted to help each user find their perfect seating position. The aluminium Star Base is fitted with high-quality ball bearing caster wheels which allows full mobility. The perfect addition to your home office or games room.
- Tilt Locking mechanism
- 85-190 degrees reclining adjustment
- Height-adjustable mechanism and gas piston
- 4D adjustable armrests
- Aluminium 5 point star base
- Easy to move caster wheels (2in/50mm diameter)
- Orthopaedically and ergonomically designed
- Breathable composite fabric material
- Headrest pillow and lumbar cushion are included
- Load capacity of up to 120kg
Box Dimensions : 85x69x32cm
The perfect combination of luxurious comfort, style and high-performance
An average sized seat to suit many body types with Load capacity of up to 120kg
With a fantastic degree of movement available you can rock comfortably and securely in your chair.
High quality parts and materials
We only use the best parts and materials when building out chairs. Never settle for less when it comes to your comfort.
Adjustable seating positions
No matter your preference, you're sure to find the most comfortable position for you.
With the ability to recline, rotate and control the height of your seat you can find the most comfortable and ergonomic seating position for you.
Sturdy and durable steel framework
Beneath every great chair lies great framework. We use 2mm thick steel tubing on our frames. Strength and reliability are our focus when it comes to framework and it shows!
4D Arm rests
Our '4D arm rests' allow everyone to find the perfect position to sit comfortably. Durable, adjustable and comfortable!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
5 stars for the end result, subtracting 1/2 star for the previously mentioned finicky adjuster and the very mildly awkward bits in assembly. I would give this 4.5 stars if that were an option for Amazon reviews, but I round up to 5.
Chair is good quality. Durable. Unlike others in this price range or highe or cheaper its fabric and not cheap fake leather. The seat is firm, comfy but not extra squishy. Sure it will soften up some over time. The backs of these chairs are nit meant to be soft and cushy however i dont feel the frame cutting into me. So their is the right amount of padding in there to prevent that. I wish the arm rest went up about another 1/2 inch.
The packaging was great. The product was undamaged. Building this chair was mostly easy. Attacking the back to the bottom was a little difficult but not terrible.
I like it. Sitting in a 269.00 chair hiwever didnt make me say oh wow! Now this is a chair. Its just a chair, with some style. I like it and it will do what a chair is supposed to do.
I only have small peeves with the chair which include the armrest tops rotation (it feels like it none of the settings are centered) and the height adjustment of the armrest (its very loose feeling, where there is a moment when the force of your hand overcomes friction and the armrest height jerks in the direction you wanted it to move - its entirely manageable, but noticeable). I also don't like the lumbar support pillow as it just feels like its in an awkward place no matter how I adjust it, but the head pillow is good and I didn't plan on using the lumbar pillow anyways.
Top reviews from other countries
Construction was very straight forward. Some difficulty attaching the back rest to the chair base, but that mostly due to having a small space to work in.
The chair is very comfortable and is so smooth when move around and adjusting the back rest.
Tilt tension control is very good for making minor adjustments. I have it wide open for maximum tilt response and it works beautifully. Very smooth tilting action..
The lumbar support really lets this chair down for me. The cushion is quite firm, and does not stay in position. i removed it and actually found the chair far more comfortable without it. A built in and adjustable lumbar support would be a better option, especially for a chair at this price point.
The lack of adjustment in the head rest cushion is also a let down. There is no adjustment. It is fixed in a single place, which can be tricky for anyone that is not the perfect height for this chair. In my case, it is too low.
The reclining back rest is a new feature to me, but i'm already enjoying it. Great for taking short breaks or taking a few minutes to think something over. The reclining control arm feels solid and is in a good position.
Generally very pleased with the chair, but would prefer better lumbar support.
Unfortunate that the chair is let down by half-assed pneumatics.
Complaints: The fabric is like sandpaper. It's massively uncomfortable for any contact with bare skin. The wheels also don't sit flush with the ground, basically riding on a fairly sharp edge so I wouldn't use this on wooden floors without a mat
The chair is well made with great stitching, a strong metal spider (many chairs in this price range have plastic spiders) and possibly the best casters I've seen. Hard-wearing fabric and good looks make this one of the best for the money. Don't bother with the ones with built-in speakers, you'll only be disappointed.