- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01920G0G6
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #301,693 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
GT Powerboard - Black Anodized Aluminum Off Road Electric Skateboard
|Price:||$1,399.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 0-23 MPH in five second performance!
- 15 MILE range on flats (SLA batteries)
- ALUMINUM DECK, is 45 inches long / 11 inches wide, with a .75 drop to bring you closer to the ground for a more stable ride
- EXTRA POWERFUL braking and controlled RPM downhill riding
- STATE OF THE ART "Industrial" grade European electronics provides and insures the most advanced, trouble free, and reliable electronics of any electric skateboard produced by anyone in the world todayl
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The GT Powerboard is our best selling powerboard, handsdown. This board does it all.. The combination of the "dropped" .25 inch aluminum deck. Type 3 aircraft anodized and low profile Kenda pneumatic tires, provides a lower CG (center of gravity) that feels perfect.The "rise" at the deck ends permit a place to brace against the extreme acceleration this powerboard can produce. The deck flexes for a ride that feels "alive", with uncompromised smoothness. The E-Glide GT has the fastest acceleration, and more torque, than any powerboard currently offered today. The GT can be used on concrete, grass, dirt, and hard packed sand. The GT will go and over just about anything, it will transverse rough and broken surfaces at speed. This board has plenty of clearance and the motor is tucked up high. This machine is a transporter. The GT’s awesome power is generated by a specially designed 36 volt, 800 watt motor, which is coupled to European built “industrial grade” electronics manufactured for us by PG Drive Technologies. These electronics come with a full one year warranty. Power is transmitted through an oversize drive belt which provides quiet, maintenance free operation. The high ouput “industrial” B & B EV batteries used on the GT will allow up to fifteen miles of riding.
Top customer reviews
easy to contact for repairs or parts. Great support team! Hard to come by such awesome service. The owner is an awesome guy!
They just want people to have fun enjoying something they love & that, they stand behind. The board will not stop you from conquering
small debris, sand, grass, small cracks or slightly raised concrete on roads. The regenerative braking system is very responsive. Take off
is easily controlled by the throttle gun. If you're ever disconnected from the board during acceleration, the cable disconnects as a safety and
turns the board motor off so you can re-engage. Battery has Full/Half Power setting for be advanced riders or for beginners to get the hang of.
E-Glide is located in Santa Monica. If you're local, just drop by. Also, they offer very cool e-bikes as an alternative option or addition to your lifestyle
preference. Everything E-Glide is reasonably priced as an investment for years to come. The build and electronics are top quality. SLA batteries are now offered for the E-Glide boards. Mine is (non-SLA), larger battery and a bit heavier..My recommendation: Go for the SLA version, it's lighter/smaller and better technology (Think Tesla Technology) for batteries. Most of all, be safe and ride to your hearts content.