Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
GT50 Professional-Grade Portable Advanced Air Purification System by AirAdor
|Price:||$171.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convenient Plug-In Small Area Purifier,
- Compact & Portable / Great for Travelers to Use in Hotel Room
- Adjustable Purification via Easy to Reach & Operate Knob
- Electrical: 100V-240V - Operational Anywhere in the World / Low Energy Consumption / Whisper Quiet Operation
- Eliminates Smoke & Odors - Doesn't Cover Them Up / Significantly Reduces Mold, Bacteria, & Viruses
- Ideal for:Small Office / Cubicle Lockers, Closets, Cabinets, Under Sinks Pet Areas,
- Laundry & Bathroom Areas Garbage Areas, Changing Rooms & More
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The GT50 is the only small space plug-in air purifier that puts you in control of the output purification level by featuring an adjustable control knob that allows you to customize its purification power to whatever the current conditions may require, as often as you choose. By generating activated oxygen (ozone) at safe, user-controlled levels (<0.05 ppm) and negative ions (2 million/cubic cm/second), the GT50 doesn't just disguise mold, mildew, E-coli, Candida, Listeria, Staph, Salmonella, Giardia, Legionella, and Cryptosporidium; it attacks and neutralizes them; kills E-coli more than 3,000 times faster than chlorine; safely and naturally kills germs lurking in tile grout, caulking, in crevices, around plumbing joints, under trash cans.
Compare to similar items
This item GT50 Professional-Grade Portable Advanced Air Purification System by AirAdor
AAP 50 Plug-In Adjustable Ionic Air Purifier by O3 Pure
Plixio Portable Plug-In Ionic Air Purifier & Odor Eliminator Ozone Generator
Wein VI-2500 High-Density Ionic Air Purifier
Purely Products Ionic Purifier Negative Ion Generator for Home and Office (White)
VOTOMO USB Portable Air Purifier,Negative Ion Generator,Ozone Generator for Removing Smoke Pollen Odor in Car Home with Germany Patent
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GreenTech Environmental||Pure Energy||Sunbelt Products||Lifestyle Supps||Brandish||CLIONE AIR|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 5 x 3.5 in||4.09 x 1.97 x 3.54 in||3 x 5 x 3 in||7 x 8 x 7 in||1.77 x 1.97 x 1.26 in||2 x 2.87 x 4.8 in|
Top customer reviews
I'm in a 3,000 plus square foot house. I plugged it in the bathroom on the main floor and within 15 mins. I could smell Ozone half way across the house. That's pretty impressive for this little thing. Most people can detect Ozone in concentrations as little as 10 parts per billion. So it must be at least that strong where I'm sitting. If you can smell Ozone - you're cleaning the air. The extra Oxygen is cracking off and reacting with anything it can. This includes odors, bacteria, viruses, and anything and everything else that will oxidize. Even the pigment in the ink in photographs on your walls. Don't worry, we are talking very small amounts here. (Should you ever buy a commercial grade Ozone generator - used in fire restorations - you'd be surprised what you can destroy besides odors.) It would be difficult to build up a high concentration with what the GT50 is putting out. Under normal conditions, Ozone has a half-life of about 30 mins. The negative ions are cleaning the air as well. The will attach to positively charged particles and then be pulled to your positively charged floors or even walls. You will eventually vacuum that up. In any case, it's out of the air and you're not breathing it.
The GT50 does make a hissing noise. That noise is the coronal discharge and fan noise combined. It's not loud or objectionable (at least my two are not). It has a light on it which makes a great night light - especially having these things placed in the bathrooms. They do need to be cleaned once a month, but cleaning them is very easy. I'm happy enough with the two I bought that I just ordered another two for the other bathrooms. They do seem to be well made. I just hope they last long enough that I'll feel like I got my 50 bucks worth. Lastly, they will keep your bathrooms smelling fresh. Space several through out your house and the whole house is going to be smelling fresh.
THE PROPER WAY TO USE:
Plug it in to the wall, turn it on max, shut the room door. wait 6-12 hours for it to fill the room with ozone, come back, unplug the unit and air out the room with fresh air from outside, your room will no longer smell. Repeat this process every 2 weeks.
- works realllly well, it will totally knock out and destroy whatever smells are in that room.
- You can buy a 12v-110v adapter and use this over night in the car. It made my car smell new again.
- on max setting it really pumps out a good amount of ozone, much higher than I had expected for such a small unit.
- NOT an air purifier or air filter, it should not take the place of one.
- NOT for use in an occupied room, Ozone will irritate your lungs and throat, so don't use this in place of an air purifier.
- Use as a one time shock treatment, not as a unit that you can leave plugged in always.
*Note, for basements or litter box rooms, you might be able to leave this unit plugged in and set to lowest setting. I would only recommend this if its a room you will not spend much time in. After 10 mins your throat and lungs will feel a little irritated.
If you use this the correct way, it is a super investment and will add value to your home and vehicle.