Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 239 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 262 reviews
on April 28, 2012
This covers mostly everything but leaves the the screen, volume, SD card, and charging slot exposed. This way it protects the player and I never have to remove the skin. Only complaint is I wish there was a flap so it would protect the unprotected slots from dust, but no worries I like to keep it in a pouch anyways and this skin will keep grease off the player.

This skin looks very ugly in comparison to how the player looks bare, I could care less, but if you expect to be showing the player off you may look elsewhere.
on August 15, 2015
I own multiple Sansa Clip+ 8GB units and was in need of another case. I was concerned by some of the reviews I'd read, stating that people didn't always receive the same style of case. What I wanted was one that had a cutout for the USB port and a cutout for the headphone jack, but no other cutouts. My unit arrived today and it is exactly what I was hoping for. It's a little slicker than my other units, but I expect that will change over time. The build quality is good, the fit is perfect, the color is deep black and I am happy with my purchase.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2013
This little cover is great. The sansa definitely feels protected. It's only 99 cents, so can beat that... If it were more than that, I would have given it 4 stars, given that the material attracts a lot of lint. The first time I put it into my jeans' pocket (which was completely clean, by the way) it went out with lots of "micro lint" and it definitely attracts dust. Still, I like it that it even has a little house icon where the "home button" is, and all of the buttons have their own raised icon, which makes it easy to feel when you're running or sweating. If you don't care about minor specs of dust (I'm borderline mysophobic, for the record), buy this cover. I do mind, but I still prefer to keep it. It looks sturdy for a thing so tiny. If it breaks or wears down, I'll update, and probably get another one as well.
on January 17, 2014
As a walker, I often walk 3 or more hours a day. With my Clip, I listen to books on tape. Prior to getting the "Skin Cover", the Clip was difficult to manage, as it was very slick and slippery, with nothing to allow a good grip on it while walking and trying to change selections, especially in colder weather and with gloves on.
With the Skin, it has a good surface to be able to do whatever I want, even while maintaining a full walking speed. I've gotten a Skin for all 3 of my Clips -- I won't go anywhere with my Clip without a Skin on it! I haven't dropped my Clip in over a year now!
on May 29, 2017
This is my second cover for my new SanDisk. These work great
on August 9, 2011
Just like D. Hostetler reported in his July 13, 2011 review, there is no way to tell whether you will get a cover with the screen and SIM card exposed, or a better one with fewer cutouts (which reviewer Eric reported on October 27, 2010). The only hint in the product description is "Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities" (note the word "All").

I decided to take my chances too, order the cover, and hope that it would be the improved version that Eric received. No luck. The cover I received exposes the screen and SIM card.

I can only guess that the improved cover with fewer openings has sold out, so the manufacturer is now unloading the remaining stock of the previous version. I'll be returning this cover and looking for one which will protect my Clip+ more completely.
on December 12, 2015
I had a problem with my Sansa Clip where every time I pulled it out of my bag it spent 10-15 minutes "Refreshing Media". I believed it had something to do with the SD card getting jostled around in my bag. I bought this case with the hope that it would prevent this from occurring and it did JUST THAT! Now I can get my Clip out of my bag and use it immediately. Love this little case, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to protect their clip a little more.
on March 4, 2017
Fits well, good protection.
on July 13, 2011
Cover is essentially as advertised, but since it's inadequately described, I had to guess whether it did or did not have an opening for the clip+ memory card slot.

I saw a previous purchaser's comment from January, 2011 (JeReviews) that the one they received did NOT have the opening for the memory card slot, and as this is what I preferred, I took a gamble and bought the item.

Unfortunately, the one I received DID have the opening, and so I'll have to go shopping for a different case cover, as I most definitely do not want a cover that allows debris to enter the card slot.

So my only complaint about this item (and it's seller) is that I wish the description of the cover's features were improved to clarify this issue, and that the item's features could be relied upon from one shipment to the next.
on May 2, 2017